Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Welp, The Bookies must be blind, how the fuck I am the slight favourite, when Jamvol dragged me badly in all 3 matches?
They know that was another era

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Jam schooled me 6-2. Still the fucking same game that drives me crazy and I got frustrated after the first break. That being said, he is playing consistently well and I just have no answers for his game.
Well done!

Reactions: Jam and IBM

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
That's it, folks!

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Jam schooled me 6-2. Still the fucking same game that drives me crazy and I got frustrated after the first break. That being said, he is playing consistently well and I just have no answers for his game.
Well done!
Bad lick that your first final had to be a bo1 match :(

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Congrats @Jam to his first Masters :worship:

Reactions: Jam

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

Short lowlights of this travesty above. GG @ProudSerb , amazing run to the final beating two world class players in Show and CP. Sadly just like in real tennis at the end of a great run there's often a hungry vulture at the end.
This video contains content from Tennis Elbow, it is not available in your country

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

Short lowlights of this travesty above. GG @ProudSerb , amazing run to the final beating two world class players in Show and CP. Sadly just like in real tennis at the end of a great run there's often a hungry vulture at the end.
thanks for the highlights jam , that's so sweet of you ( pun intended )

Reactions: IBM

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
And now the title ceremony to crown our new champion from Scotland. As God Save The Queen might not be accurate, here a pish version of the Scottish national anthem:

With the new rankings from Monday on:

And a new addition to our MTF TE Palmares:

From next weekend on the MTF Grass Olympics will start, stay tuned and see ya folks! (y)

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
MTF 0lympics soon, yey

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
So lazyguy was Jamvol’s most difficult opponent? Lol this draw was made from Uncle Toni for Jamito
bad luck for me I'd be in the finals kicking asses if I didn't meet the eventual champion in round 1

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
why are Olympics on grass when it's supposed to be in Tokyo? :hysteric:

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
101 - 115 of 115 Posts