Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Believe me, I am still in shock!!!!!!
ProudSerb def. Show7 7-6(6)

High quality match. Show7 even saved two match points, because I was so NERVOUS and made 2 UEs. I mean, I tried to be aggressive and Show7 was retrieving those balls like crazy. I was down 2-5, btw. :eek:😭😭😭
😱😱😱

Reactions: ProudSerb

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I forgot to screenshot. Would you do it for me, @Challenger Pusher ?
ProudSerb def. Challenger Pusher 7-5 and I am into my first ever Masters final. :sobbing:

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
10,421 Posts

This was a laggy match. I'd guess at least half of the errors came from botched returns of serve caused by the lag.

All things considered, it is a respectable losing scoreline for cmchelsea, a rusty opponent whose racket has been gathering dust for the past year. He will go on to achieve great things in this comeback. Failing that, he will be a candidate for a future MTF Veterans Tour, becoming our very own answer to Mansour Bahrami.

My next match is vs. Jamvol, who has probably won the last 15 matches we've played. I will try to get my revenge.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Here are the stats! High quality match.

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

Welp....

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
InfoKenway sadly injured himself at practice :(

FITG advances to Second Round

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I am yawning... Hoping for the Saturday/Sunday Finale. :p

·
Registered
8,390 Posts

Harsh scoreline as my opponent choked quite a few game points away on his own serve. He also wasn't helped by serving two DFs early in the match... I don't know why anyone goes for a big second serve vs me, I'm not far off Tsonga level bad ROS. So it'll be a Scot vs a Serb in the final then... we all know how those go.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts

Harsh scoreline as my opponent choked quite a few game points away on his own serve. He also wasn't helped by serving two DFs early in the match... I don't know why anyone goes for a big second serve vs me, I'm not far off Tsonga level bad ROS. So it'll be a Scot vs a Serb in the final then... we all know how those go.
Well, you don't play against the best Serb (Novak). It should be a fun match.

·
Registered
48 Posts

6-0 in SFs, ouch. Seemed like GOATerer destroying Pushovic in Cincy

·
Super Moderator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
So the Wikidraw as for now:

Big final this weekend, both have faced on multiple surfaces at many tournaments.

The Scot leads the H2H by 3-0, ProudSerb could never get a set of Jamvol. Will PS be Jamvol's first pigeon? Or will PS turn the fate of their H2H rivalry, win their first match and claim his first title?

The MTF TE pundits and bookies have come to the conclusion that this is probably the most even final match, 55%-45% advantage for the Serb.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
So the Wikidraw as for now:

Big final this weekend, both have faced on multiple surfaces at many tournaments.

The Scot leads the H2H by 3-0, ProudSerb could never get a set of Jamvol. Will PS be Jamvol's first pigeon? Or will PS turn the fate of their H2H rivalry, win their first match and claim his first title?

The MTF TE pundits and bookies have come to the conclusion that this is probably the most even final match, 55%-45% advantage for the Serb.
Welp, The Bookies must be blind, how the fuck I am the slight favourite, when Jamvol dragged me badly in all 3 matches?

81 - 100 of 115 Posts