Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Tokyo on clay! - QFs

@Ichbinmüde no doubt you play 500% against me and servebot only to lost in the next round. #weakera. :facepalm:
@meninosantos Thanks for saving the humanity, animal kingdom and the parasite world. :worship:
thank you meninosantos for saving tennis, this guy has no place on clay :bigwave:
Meninosantos deserves the title for his services to humanity. In fact, by humiliating that disgusting piece of shit that is IchbinEPO alone, he should be handed the title by default but alas life isn't fair.
Haters in ruins :superlol: :superlol:

Just to remind you: Ichbinmüde SFs. Tennis4Mug/Fraudademy not :bigwave:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

@Khronos and @meninosantos

Both of you give walkover. I win the tournament as LL. :shrug:

@Ichbinmüde Bragging about being in SF beating nobodies like Alex and Me after being triple bagelled in a 2 set match in the SF:haha: :haha:

·
Registered
4,688 Posts

Alright then, we'll have to try again tomorrow. At this rate we'll be stuck in Tokyo while the other guys are playing Shanghai (at least the flight is short). :sobbing:
Sorry :tape: I'm free from 8pm today. Is that ok with you?

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #148

@Khronos and @meninosantos

Both of you give walkover. I win the tournament as LL. :shrug:

@Ichbinmüde Bragging about being in SF beating nobodies like Alex and Me after being triple bagelled in a 2 set match in the SF:haha: :haha:
6-2, 6-1. Where is the bagel? :scratch: :p

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

We'll have a roof for the next time here in Tokyo :scratch:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Congrats to the new emperor of Tokyo. He played a pretty flawless clay court match, retrieving and working the rallies effectively, excellent drop shots, good timing on the volleys, perfect service placement, and great returning. Overall his game just seemed so much more complete than mine.

As for my thoughts, I said before the tournament clay is by far my least favourite surface, and it still is. Finishing runner-up to a proficient clay courter is a good result, even though it's another "close but no cigar" situation for me. Maybe I can win one of the upcoming hard court tournaments - or not, regardless I will keep trying (継続は力なり / Keizoku wa chikara nari = continuance is power). ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #155

Winner of the MTF Tennis Elbow Japanese Open: meninoooooosantooooooooooooos

:worship:

Congratulations on your very first title. Outstanding achievement, without losing a set. Congrats for 1000 points as well, you're 7th now!

We need a proper trophy ceremony next time.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
@meninosantos Congrats on the most dominant masters win on MTF TE. :worship: @Khronos How does feel to be a Benneteau of TE losing finals left and right? :p :lol:

·
Fake News
1,105 Posts
Yup , seeing how he destroyed everyone this tournament

i guess i am proud of myself that i made him work for it in that second set

4/6 is not so bad ;D not an easy task winning 4 games against someone who can defend that well on clay

Congrats on Tokyo , hopefully we meet again , on faster conditions , i am sure i can kick your ass indoors :devil:

141 - 160 of 165 Posts