Mens Tennis Forums banner

On which surface shall the MTF TieBreak Masters be played on?

• Carpet

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Indoor HC

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Nooby Outdoor HC (not again...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Clay, Cement, Cow dung, ....)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow TieBreak Masters on Carpet - Draw's out/First Round

Can we play tomorrow evening around 20:00? I just finished crisis working for twelve hours straight. Dog tired. I just discovered your epic thread in the ruins. I'm going to read that one through and fall asleep.

Edit: if tomorrow evening is too late for the tourney I have to forfeit of course. But hope organizers will still allow it.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #102

Can we play tomorrow evening around 20:00? I just finished crisis working for twelve hours straight. Dog tired. I just discovered your epic thread in the ruins. I'm going to read that one through and fall asleep.

Edit: if tomorrow evening is too late for the tourney I have to forfeit of course. But hope organizers will still allow it.
Nah plenty of time

·
Registered
6,552 Posts

Hey man

No stress

Im home from work at 23:30 tomorrow and going to liverpool napoli tue. So either late night tomorrow or wed wpuld work

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Borecademy a boring goat like @Jamvol or @lazar.

Time to get used to controllers. Keyboard is too small for me
I usually only play at like 30% vs you, but it's hard to lose to you when all you do is hit double faults and spam lob returns off my 80mph middle box second serves :shrug:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

Hey man

No stress

Im home from work at 23:30 tomorrow and going to liverpool napoli tue. So either late night tomorrow or wed wpuld work
Then Wednesday it will be. Cool that your going to Liverpool man. Hope they will win. But I hope even more they will win the PL this year.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #106

Make sure you play enlightenedth on Wednesday evening at maximum too, guys, @Joe Speedboot and @NextGenKing . So winner faces the GOAT quickly after the heroic match.

Played enlightenedth 2-3 in TB sets yesterday and @Jamvol 4-6, 6-7 (two matches) as league matches

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
No worries. Doubt be me though.

Thanks joe should be a good one.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

Updated MTF TE league

Congrats @enlightenedth and @Darth Revan on your qualification :yeah:

Two spots yet free, grab your ticket for the MTF Tennis Elbow Bakery Mayer League Final Four and win 10 euros. Bakery Mayer, baking for you :yeah:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

there is a prize? :eek:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Not too fussed preferably tomororw sometime, just name the time.
I think we can play anytime tomorrow evening, anytime from 6PM to 10PM, with @ProudSerb waiting in the distance to get that QF done as well after our match :grin2:

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

So will Knees play or not?

Btw @IBM I think you should give in future more points for first rounds, so mugs have more points. You have to change from atp system, this point you put is much better

·
Registered
32 Posts

Show7 def. RuRo 7-1 7-2

Could not get one single golden tie break :/

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #117

So will Knees play or not?

Btw @IBM I think you should give in future more points for first rounds, so mugs have more points. You have to change from atp system, this point you put is much better
Doctors are doing their best, knee ain't looking good tho.

Yep, I think I'll change the point system too. First rounds of proper tournaments award too few points in my eyes as well, so we're gonna improve that a tad.

I think 10 is far too little :shrug: I proposed a 16-18 tourney schedule adding:
Brisbane, Miami, Rome and Paris with possibly adding Barcelona, Washington and Beijing

I also think we should spread them out throughout the year, to avoid having to make up TB masters and what not :p
I'd suggest the following (@Cloren); talked about that with Darth Revan as well and I found following should be played:

Instead of Brisbane the MTF TEam Cup (You play with someone else as double, gonna explain that later on)

Australian Open (Won't be probably there, gonna be in Rome there, so others shall host that)

Indian Wells (Probably same case like with AO, someone else got to host here too)

Miami (as in real life this shall be some clown tourney as well like TB BO5 or w.e.)

A clay tournament (MC? :shrug: )

Madrid/Rome in one week, which one of them will be a TB tourney again

Roland Garros

Queen's

Wimbledon

Canada

Cincy (?) (Will put a question mark on it, as we can replace it with another tourney)

USO

Shanghai

Paris

WTFs/MTFs (although I'm not such a huge fan of them tbh, we can get rid of it)

Mickey Mouse Masters in Off-Season

That's about my idea, shouldn't be more than about 15, 12-13 is like the best imo (No MC, no Cincy, No WTFs/MTFs). People should be looking forward to the TE tournaments, not get bored of them lol.

We could treat 500 tourneys as some kind of Challengers you self can organise. Gonna hand you the most basic tools like how to do a wiki draw and so on, and you'd go ahead. You should have an eye on the players tho and demand to play their matches.

And I'd suggest to have BO1 at regular tournaments, BO3 at Slams and BO5 at Slam SFs and Slam Finals.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Why would you want to add MM tournaments in the off season for, again, more points, but get rid of actual tournamets during the season? :confused:

I can host AO and IW/Miami no problem tho :angel: we need MC and both Madrid/Rome, the clay season is short here as it is, where am I supposed to PEAK? :eek: :eek:

We can start IW a bit earlier than irl since from AO to IW a month without playing could be lethal, same as why we need MC because than we don't play entire April.
And why get rid of London when that is the best tournament there can be? :hearts: I really REALLY want to see how we will fair in a RR system :D (who flops and who emerges victorius :rolls:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Surface wise:

Brisbane / MTF Team Cup ( I like that we can play that, I dunno how you are going to group us but OK :p)
and AO - NewLine Synthetic

IW in last week of February? - BlueGreen
Miami middle of March - BlueGreen

MC - first/second week of April- Red Clay
Madrid - last week of April - Red Clay
Rome- second week of May - Red Clay
RG - last week of May - Red Clay

Queens - middle of June -Grass
WB - last week of June/first week of July - Grass

Canada - last week of July - BlueGreen
Cincinnati - middle of August - BlueGreen
USO - last week of August - BlueGreen

Shanghai - middle of September - BlueGreen
Paris - second week of October -IH/Carpet
London - last week of October - IH

MTF TE League - November/December - exho?

and there you have it, 16 tournaments, we didn't miss any 1000 or GS, I think they are evenly placed during the year,with about 2 weeks to finish every tourney, if ppl want we can add some 500, I would personally love to see Rotterdam (home of our No1), Acapulco, Barcelona and Beijing, but I do understand that might be too much, I can host them tho,but it's a matter of who will play :D

What do ppl think?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

@ProudSerb, you ready?

101 - 120 of 157 Posts