Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - SFs

Well congratulations on your first title. What transpired at the end of the tiebreak was frankly horrible (at least for me :p), but you played an extremely high level throughout this match and the tournament overall so I applaud you for that.

·
Super Moderator
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - QF

Asterisk if i win this title btw. You can add that to the wonderful taglist.
*knees :p

Congratulations on your first win mate. You reached a new Career High and surged to #6 in live rankings :worship:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Yeah, only one person seems majorly overranked there................................................. Azure obviously.

·
Super Moderator
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

Yeah, only one person seems majorly overranked there................................................. Azure obviously.
Stan del Potro: 2-6 w/l-ratio, ranked seventh.
azure: 2-4 w/l-ratio, ranked eighth.
Jamvol: 3-4 w/l-ratio, ranked 15th :worship:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Congrats @Nadalsknees . Winning a tournament with that username :worship:

@Ichbinmüde

Just a suggestion. I know it for fun but may be can we try an alternate ranking system. To have more realistic rankings. I cannot think of how to exactly make it work. Just a suggestion like Each match won is 100 points(+20 for each set won) and 50 points for lost match(+20 for set) and w.o. does not get any points. Just a suggestion. If it is time consuming and kills the fun then we can forget about it immediately. :lol:

The current ranking system is funny. I am ranked above Greizmann13 without even playing a match. :haha:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

@Ichbinmüde

Just a suggestion. I know it for fun but may be can we try an alternate ranking system. To have more realistic rankings. I cannot think of how to exactly make it work. Just a suggestion like Each match won is 100 points(+20 for each set won) and 50 points for lost match(+20 for set) and w.o. does not get any points. Just a suggestion. If it is time consuming and kills the fun then we can forget about it immediately. :lol:

The current ranking system is funny. I am ranked above Greizmann13 without even playing a match. :haha:
Well I golden-setted Greizmann which is grounds for instant placement at the bottom of the rankings.

·
Super Moderator
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #154

@Ichbinmüde

Nah, mate, it works like at the atp tour, same points distribution. This was a 500-tournament and Tokyo will be a Masters as we've missed multiple ones.

·
Super Moderator
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Hey @Ichbinmüde some questions will Tokyo be on normal blue cement hardcourt or indoors and will it be free mode again? Thanks.
All I know is that Tokyo will be Fair Mode again as many want to turn back to the former one. Therefore MTF TE Vienna will be Free Mode again, whereas Basel - which takes place at the same time - will be Fair Mode.

We have to talk about the surface tho. Gonna create a poll later on when I open the new MTF TE Tokyo thread and you guys will decide.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts