Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - SFs

GOAT graphic. I'm pretty sure @Jamvol was healthier in Washington and played with a keyboard, Controllervol will almost certainly be double bageled here. The fact he's in an SF while injured is a blight on those who lost to him, especially the seeded one who shall remain unnamed...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

GOAT graphic. I'm pretty sure @Jamvol was healthier in Washington and played with a keyboard, Controllervol will almost certainly be double bageled here. The fact he's in an SF while injured is a blight on those who lost to him, especially the seeded one who shall remain unnamed...
And? I'm still the one who defeated BOATree so haters just should psssssssssssssst

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

So my objective SF lineup analysis now

Nadalsknees - Silverbullet96

A match between nobodies. I don't know how these could play in a sfs although they look so dire, how many times we did have this matchup? It was a 1st round match surely and is boring. We all wanted an acacacacademy-botzure match here, or a lazar.-Ichbinmüde match just to see this clown getting defeated heavy by the true #1. Well, the winner of thus match is irrelevant for outcome of this tournament when not WOATvol wins.

Jamvol - Khronos

One only could dream of Semifinals in te and the other is heavy favourite to win this tournament. All the pressure has to be on the Brit because he's not have to give him more than three games to him. Logically otherwise he ends not winning this and a peak version of the flying Dutchman or Gandhi will defeat him easily. So the Brit has to be carefully and knows what to do, he's huge favourite and the one is the clown who can only win a few games for him.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Jamvol was hitting the backhand like his idol Stanislas, and the drop shots like peak Jerzy Filip Janowicz. Also serving like Isner, with Nadal's service positioning... Nevertheless I weathered the storm and managed to leave the court victorious against this monster player.

Now to have an ice bath and start preparing for my first MTF TE final. :smoke:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

Mug Petersburg having more posts than USO is really :lol:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Nadalsknees def Silverbullet96 7-6 6-3

Great match. The first set i was pretty damn nervous, cos i got owned by him last tournament at the us open and didnt really know what to expect on these conditions. Both of us held serve pretty well till the tie break. I recall he had a few bp in the middle of the first set, but didn't convert them ala Federer style. And then at the middle of the tb i started going for some risky shots especially on the return and it paid off, while i took the lead and won the set eventually.

Second set i managed to get an early break, as the intensity started to fade with Silver and me being more relaxed in the match. I was mugging a bit in the last game where i was serving for the match, but managed to save bp again with clutch serving. Overall very happy with my display and hopefully i can play like this in the final.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

:lol: Bathroom break even in TE. GOATmanship. :p

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #135

Great match. The first set i was pretty damn nervous, cos i got owned by him last tournament at the us open and didnt really know what to expect on these conditions. Both of us held serve pretty well till the tie break. I recall he had a few bp in the middle of the first set, but didn't convert them ala Federer style. And then at the middle of the tb i started going for some risky shots especially on the return and it paid off, while i took the lead and won the set eventually.

Second set i managed to get an early break, as the intensity started to fade with Silver and me being more relaxed in the match. I was mugging a bit in the last game where i was serving for the match, but managed to save bp again with clutch serving. Overall very happy with my display and hopefully i can play like this in the final.
For a change a final without either BroTree or lazar. or InfoKenway. Great job guys :yeah:

Hopefully we get an awesome match and maybe one of you records it :nerd:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

For a change a final without either BroTree or lazar. or InfoKenway. Great job guys :yeah:

Hopefully we get an awesome match and maybe one of you records it :nerd:
Is there even a way to record a match ingame?

Btw @Khronos i can play tonight if you want to, probably at 19:00 cest and beyond.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Nadalsknees def Khronos 6-2 7-6

Awesome match. I believe i played at the peak of my abilities and gave it hundred percent. Condolences for Khronos, he played very good but i gave him lots of trouble with my new serve return tactic and crazy angles, that seemed to keep landing it which surprised me aswell. He is a fighter and great competitor and i enjoy playing him a lot, as we are mostly evenly matched and had very close matches before. Overall free mode is a blessing for me and i hope it will be used for more tournaments, so i can try my chances at making the world tougher for Goattree. :D

PS: The raging in the chat was due to me getting reset issues ingame with lag while having aced and won a point afterwards, which was reseted in the heath of the tb. So i had to play the point at 5-4 for Khronos 3 times in a row!! Sorry for that i try to stay as calm as possible during matches. :lol:

121 - 140 of 157 Posts