Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - QF

ANNOUNCEMENT: I don't have time for this and i retire for a while...

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

I'm afraid you can't play against anyone online other than people from your neighbouring countries without hamachi, why you can't download it?
I'm trying again to download.

I have no idea why it won't. It gives me the option to run or save it to my computer, but nothing happens when I click

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

I'm trying again to download.

I have no idea why it won't. It gives me the option to run or save it to my computer, but nothing happens when I click

To install Hamachi. Delete all the files in the temp folder and rerun the MSI file. It will work.

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp

If not, let me know. I tried some 10 methods yesterday before getting Hamachi to install.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)

:surprise: :sad:

Just tell mate that you have an injury just like a tennis elbow or fatigue break to not disappoint your fans.

So only @Arsenalex and @Khronos missing.

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

To install Hamachi. Delete all the files in the temp folder and rerun the MSI file. It will work.

C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp

If not, let me know. I tried some 10 methods yesterday before getting Hamachi to install.
It worked :yeah: thanks

:surprise: :sad:

Just tell mate that you have an injury just like a tennis elbow or fatigue break to not disappoint your fans.

So only @Arsenalex and @Khronos missing.
Players are just preparing to go on court, mate

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

Sadly I had to retire, even the Hamachi pill wasn't enough to cure my lagitis. I might be out of action until I recover (new computer)

Khronos is a very good player and a noob like me had no chance. We had lots of long 20 stroke rallies but every time he came to the net he destroyed me. I hit some good drop shots

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

So we played five games before the lag became too extreme to continue (Arsenalex showed GOAT sportsmanship, offering to retire and give me the win, even though he didn't have to.) It was a fun game before the connection issues, he was totally holding his own in the rallies. Big shame that we couldn't play this out, especially as it was his first match. :(

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #113

Sadly I had to retire, even the Hamachi pill wasn't enough to cure my lagitis. I might be out of action until I recover (new computer)

Khronos is a very good player and a noob like me had no chance. We had lots of long 20 stroke rallies but every time he came to the net he destroyed me. I hit some good drop shots
Nah, mate, don't think it's the computer. What's your DSL-speed?
@Cloren has some good tips how to get a better internet connection either

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

More talented player lost. Tennis and university lost here

·
Registered
21,063 Posts

Yeah for those newbies who still aren't sure how to speed things up when you're hosting, some advice here which has really worked for me:

Firstly you make sure to switch off every single tab from chrome, mozilla, etc. Make sure you have no downloads going on, switch off recording of TE(if switched on), reset the internet router perhaps, refresh your computer. Set the host to private mode, it's faster that way, and most importantly is that whenever you're playing the game and booting up hamachi, switch off firewall, that way the game will run smoothly and you can host.

That's pretty much the most you can do, if it doesn't work, then distance between your opponent is simply too far or your general internet connection just sucks.

Maybe this could be posted in the general OP as well for reference to any newcomers who wanna play.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #118

Yeah for those newbies who still aren't sure how to speed things up when you're hosting, some advice here which has really worked for me:

Firstly you make sure to switch off every single tab from chrome, mozilla, etc. Make sure you have no downloads going on, switch off recording of TE(if switched on), reset the internet router perhaps, refresh your computer. Set the host to private mode, it's faster that way, and most importantly is that whenever you're playing the game and booting up hamachi, switch off firewall, that way the game will run smoothly and you can host.

That's pretty much the most you can do, if it doesn't work, then distance between your opponent is simply too far or your general internet connection just sucks.

Maybe this could be posted in the general OP as well for reference to any newcomers who wanna play.
*Done*

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

How will MTF TE survive without the lazar./Khronos rivalry? It was just starting to peak. Please come back to the tour soon. :sad:

101 - 120 of 157 Posts