Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the MTF TE St. Petersburg Open!

A few simple rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After deadline's over a random draw will be generated

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

5. We play the MTF TE St. Petersburg Open, that means surface is Carpet. Format is Best-Of-Three, here a screenshot of the settings:

6. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Free Mode, that's important.

At the end the hosting-settings should look like in the screenshot below:

7. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid many lags. Further information here:

Yeah for those newbies who still aren't sure how to speed things up when you're hosting, some advice here which has really worked for me:

Firstly you make sure to switch off every single tab from chrome, mozilla, etc. Make sure you have no downloads going on, switch off recording of TE(if switched on), reset the internet router perhaps, refresh your computer. Set the host to private mode, it's faster that way, and most importantly is that whenever you're playing the game and booting up hamachi, switch off firewall, that way the game will run smoothly and you can host.

That's pretty much the most you can do, if it doesn't work, then distance between your opponent is simply too far or your general internet connection just sucks.
8. Make a screenshot of the result and post it here in the thread.

Doesn't matter how many times you lose, @Moonball Pusher still didn't win a single match :p

Interested? Then just join! :D

Deadline is Saturday, 24th of Septembre, 11 am GMT.

Free version of this game:
Great Tennis Game for PC - Tennis Elbow 2013 - Free Demo!

-----

Here the list of the past champions:

And here the MTF Rankings:

Mind out, a few tournaments award prizes!

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - Deadline Saturday 11 pm GMT

Previous draws:

Queen's:

Wimbledon:

Washington:

Olympics:

US Open:

----

MTF TE Premier League:

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

St. Vultures/Exhosburg draw:

Participants:

- Ichbinmüde
- acacacacademy
- azure
- Silverbullet96
- Khronos
- Cloren
- Jamvol
- Nadalsknees
- StandelPotro
- lazar.
- Griezmann13
- Arsenalex
- Tennis4Lyf

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Still baffled about @Cloren peaking extremely and bagelling BOATree at the USO :worship:

Why does he not get credit for it? Disgusting GOATren haters :mad: :no:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Carpet and free mode :inlove:. I'd better start practicing my serve and volley.

IN

·
Registered
21,388 Posts

Still baffled about @Cloren peaking extremely and bagelling BOATree at the USO :worship:

Why does he not get credit for it? Disgusting GOATren haters :mad: :no:
They are just, to simply put it, butthurt haters in ruins. But never mind, it's ok, I hope these nationalistic tards continue to stay pressed, salty and bitter :yeah:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow St. Petersburg Open - Deadline Saturday 11 am GMT

Hi @Ichbinmüde,

I tried playing Tennis Elbow since 2014(demo version) without any luck. I have decent laptop that runs CAD software and rendering software smoothly and simultaneously. I do not know where the problem is. That is very reason I never bought it. I would be glad if anyone has a solution to this. I can then buy it and play with you guys. I can be a proud journey man. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Hi @Ichbinmüde,

I tried playing Tennis Elbow since 2014(demo version) without any luck. I have decent laptop that runs CAD software and rendering software smoothly and simultaneously. I do not know where the problem is. That is very reason I never bought it. I would be glad if anyone has a solution to this. I can then buy it and play with you guys. I can be a proud journey man. :lol:
Gonna find a solution for it mate. I thought you aren't onto computer games :worship:

·
Registered
10,408 Posts

You are lucky to miss this edition, Tennis4Lyf

Free mode on carpet will almost certainly be unplayable with everyone using 100% stats.

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Have to extend once again the deadline :lol: :facepalm:

New deadline: 4 pm Saturday - Draw will be made right then

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reactions: ali