Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Final: BOATree123 vs. GOATinosantos

Aye, ok. Create and give me access to an hamachi network so we can communicate.
Network ID: meninosantos, PW: ms

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Quarterfinals

My statement:

This 25 cents hurt me a lot. I need to play many tournaments now to get this money back. I know what I did, but I won't say sorry to Nadalsknees because he utilised bad form of me and didn't show mercy. That is pityful. And then he loses deciding tiebreaker like a whiny girl against BroTree instead of playing best. He's like lazar. in that point. In every highlights-video only my winners will be there.

This is beginning of new rivalry. No matter how many losses I get, I will play until I win against him. Until I defeat him. I wake up every morning, train hard, run a lot just to defeat and nobody will destroy me this dream. I heard a lot in fb 'You never doo anything'. You will never win. But these haters just make me want to play further. I will focus only on Paris to qualify for WTF and beat every shit opponent, because nobody will destroy my dream.
:spit:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Final: BOATree123 vs. GOATinosantos

May i ask when the next tournament will take place and which one is it gonna be?

·
Registered
4,688 Posts

Brotree beat me 6-3 6-3 :lol:
Congrats :yeah:
Pretty routine :rolls:
I'd like to see how this match-up would play out at lower pings though. I have some difficulties in keeping the ball in :lol:

Oh and please get rid of this surface :sobbing:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #165

May i ask when the next tournament will take place and which one is it gonna be?
We're not gonna play Basel/Vienna as Shanghai took too much time unfortunately :sad:

So it seems like Paris next weekend will be the next tourney, unless you want a small Free tournament right before WTF?!

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #166

Brotree beat me 6-3 6-3 :lol:
Congrats :yeah:
Pretty routine :rolls:
I'd like to see how this match-up would play out at lower pings though. I have some difficulties in keeping the ball in :lol:

Oh and please get rid of this surface :sobbing:
Paris is on carpet if you're up to play there! :yeah:

Congratulations @BroTree123 . Simply outstanding and winner of the Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters :worship:

Gonna talk to you then about the cheque and so on :yeah:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I was kinda tired so I wasn't too keen on clowning around too much. Also those low angled crosscourt shots in that 200+ delay was super annoying at times lol. Plus I need the money (and Mateya's hug to feel loved, and a Hugo Boss suit to look sexy AF) to keep the Antarctian race thriving :shrug: All the best @meninosantos mate. Hopefully we can play in better conditions in the future :eek:

·
Registered
4,688 Posts

We're not gonna play Basel/Vienna as Shanghai took too much time unfortunately :sad:

So it seems like Paris next weekend will be the next tourney, unless you want a small Free tournament right before WTF?!
I was reading your report the other day and just when I thought I would read about my matches you go: "Be back later".
The forgotten number 2, that's what I am :ras:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #169

I was reading your report the other day and just when I thought I would read about my matches you go: "Be back later".
The forgotten number 2, that's what I am :ras:
Gonna update the report the next hours, when the official draw and rankings are out. :D

You and @Nadalsknees are officially qualified for the WTFs now. :worship:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Hey, I didn't get breadsticked by any tanking vulture did I?

I have never eaten a bakery product in TE. Sorry to tell you that mate.

Nadal, Federer, Murray, Djokovic and the likes have been bagelled/breadsticked in a Master's or even slam final. :shrug: And nobody is strong enough to bagel you. Maybe "somebody" has reserved it for you.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #171

Nadal, Federer, Murray, Djokovic and the likes have been bagelled/breadsticked in a Master's or even slam final. :shrug: And nobody is strong enough to bagel you. Maybe "somebody" has reserved it for you.
Your exho will end up with you double bagelling Alex and the crowd booing the Aussie out I reckon :haha:

No fixbinmüde-tags. Good job :yeah: :lol:

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts

This logic actually made me laugh out loud :spit: I can't think of a reply that would be fitting to continue this level of conversation. I can't wait to post pics of the chat section from our match, which will be full of bakery products for sure.

@Ichbinmüde open the Paris thread you mug of an organiser. You wonder why we are always behind schedule with the thing they call 'The Tour' :rolleyes:

And definitely DON'T draw me against BOATree, because I'm definitely NOT better than Stan del ragequit. You know what to do ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #174

Ugh, my wonderful-long matches' reports have been deleted :crying2: :crying2:

Next time I'm gonna write them in Word. Disgraceful

Gonna write another one tomorrow in the morning :sad:

161 - 175 of 175 Posts