Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Quarterfinals

Too tired to make a full analysis :zzz: Both of us struggled to stay focused in the lag but I survived despite moving awfully. I thought he played pretty well in the latter stages though, bar the TB. Better luck next time mate.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Kudos to Brotree, he had too much variety in his game, despite putting in no effort on 90 percent of his serves. He is too good on the run and defends the court almost flawless. His slice and retrieve is quite erratic, i don't know if it had something do with the lag, but it was difficult keeping up with the right shots and staying consistent. Hopefully we play on realist or free mode some day, where i probably have better chances to win.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Final: BOATree123 vs. GOATinosantos

Oh well, at least I can add Shanghai moral runner up to my list of TE achievements (a piece of paper with 'former wooden spoon winnner' written on it).

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters - Final: BOATree123 vs. GOATinosantos

Tankren trying to throw the second set for his own amusement :no:

The only way to preserve my own dignity was to fight tanking with tanking, hence the break at 4-4.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts

Too tired to make a full analysis :zzz: Both of us struggled to stay focused in the lag but I survived despite moving awfully. I thought he played pretty well in the latter stages though, bar the TB. Better luck next time mate.
When are you free? :)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

LOL MugAlex has worse results than me against both Vulturen and ichbinfraude and claims to be a better player than me. :haha:
@Ichbinmüde Investigate Cloren's deliberate matches against noobs to improve winning percentage and if possible ban and send him to play basketball.

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

LOL MugAlex has worse results than me against both Vulturen and ichbinfraude and claims to be a better player than me. :haha:

@Ichbinmüde Investigate Cloren's deliberate matches against noobs to improve winning percentage and if possible ban and send him to play basketball.
Hey, I didn't get breadsticked by any tanking vulture did I?

I have never eaten a bakery product in TE. Sorry to tell you that mate.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #154

We gonna strike off every win he achieved against you :yeah:

Hey, I didn't get breadsticked by any tanking vulture did I?

I have never eaten a bakery product in TE. Sorry to tell you that mate.
This
match
has
soon
to
take
place

GOAT-rivalry and trash-talk. :worship:

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

MTF TEA statement on Chilean TE-player

Following the completion of its investigation into Stan del Potro’s first round match yesterday at the Shanghai Hugo Boss Masters, the MTF Tennis Elbow Association has announced that Stan del Potro has been found to have committed the player major offense ‘Conduct Contrary to the Integrity of the Game.’

The offense means that Stan del Potro receives an additional fine of 25 cents, and is suspended from MTF TEA tournaments for one tournament week, effective from tomorrow, Monday 24 October, 2016, through to Sunday 30 October, 2016.

However, the suspension will be reduced to a warning upon agreement that the player enters a plan of care under the direction of a Sports Psychologist, or an equivalent plan approved by MTF TEA, meaning Stan del Potro could regain eligibility to compete on the MTF TEA World Tour from Monday 24 October, 2016.

Today’s announcement completes the MTF TEA's investigation into this matter which, following the conclusion of the on-site process, included further review of the match, as well as comments made during Stan del Potro’s post-match press conference.
My statement:

This 25 cents hurt me a lot. I need to play many tournaments now to get this money back. I know what I did, but I won't say sorry to Nadalsknees because he utilised bad form of me and didn't show mercy. That is pityful. And then he loses deciding tiebreaker like a whiny girl against BroTree instead of playing best. He's like lazar. in that point. In every highlights-video only my winners will be there.

This is beginning of new rivalry. No matter how many losses I get, I will play until I win against him. Until I defeat him. I wake up every morning, train hard, run a lot just to defeat and nobody will destroy me this dream. I heard a lot in fb 'You never doo anything'. You will never win. But these haters just make me want to play further. I will focus only on Paris to qualify for WTF and beat every shit opponent, because nobody will destroy my dream.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
141 - 160 of 175 Posts