Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Rotterdam - Quarterfinals/Semifinals

@Ichbinmüde The fixing and rigging is not even a secret anymore. :haha: The vCredits story was a blind made-up story. IBM send some vCredits to acaca to withdraw and now he is in SF after playing 2 newcomers in a row :spit: TIU should look into this.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

What a farce. :facepalm: Don't say I didn't warn you guys.

Don't worry, just grit your teeth and power through *dam. Soon honor and fairness will return to the TE tour.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #183

@Ichbinmüde The fixing and rigging is not even a secret anymore. :haha: The vCredits story was a blind made-up story. IBM send some vCredits to acaca to withdraw and now he is in SF after playing 2 newcomers in a row :spit: TIU should look into this.
:haha:

Stay pressed haters. Everything went correctly :wavey:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Khronos def. Ichbinmüde 6-2 4-6 6-4

Another 3-setter in the Ichbinmüde/Khronos rivalry to add to the collection. :worship:

Ichbinmüde beat me in a friendly last week so I knew I had to be on my game to win. As a result I was dialled in from the start; tried hard to break him in his first service game – but failed, nevertheless kept up the intensity and seized a couple of breaks in that set. To begin with I was coming to the net A LOT, which worked well until he started to anticipate and pass me, so I hung back more after that (still came forward sporadically). Set 2 was really just lots of quality serving, from him especially. My level dropped in one game and he pounced on it immediately to break and serve it out.

Then set 3 was the real spectacle of the match. A huge battle and so many epic moments (me saving a break point in the opening game, him breaking me with some stunning returns as I served for the match, then me converting a lone match point with possibly the best shot of the match). We really forced each other to raise our games in the decider and it was awesome to experience. :hatoff:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Ichbinmude's serve always peaks in second sets. Disgusting botting.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Kinda disappointing match especially for him. There was too much lag for the majority of the first and second set. During 3-3 in the second set, the game crashed for a while and he retired, so we had restart another match tanking up till where we left off. It's a shame Managames hasn't fixed this issue yet, that ruins potential good matches. Anyway happy with my second title here at home in Rotterdam. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Why do we always have these nightmare connection issues when we play? It's not like the Netherlands is that far away from Britain. *sigh*

Congrats on winning your 2nd title.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Why do we always have these nightmare connection issues when we play? It's not like the Netherlands is that far away from Britain. *sigh*

Congrats on winning your 2nd title.

I really have no idea i had no lag playing Enlightened.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Britain is a special place, I see. I played Dopevol and there was some match in the lag. :haha:

3rd tournament finished on time this year. :worship: Thank you all participants for finishing it on time and bringing out a super competition. Congrats Nadalsknees. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Rotterdam - Join until Sunday 12th Feb 11am GMT

This was a pretty fun tournament overall. @enlightenedth's epic run, @Unforced Error LLOATing, and some of the new guys scoring first wins. :yeah:

Also this guy's mysterious (dis)appearance:

I want to play too. I registered only to play here :D
Registers and enters the tournament, then never to be heard from again. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Rotterdam - Join until Sunday 12th Feb 11am GMT

This was a pretty fun tournament overall. @enlightenedth's epic run, @Unforced Error LLOATing, and some of the new guys scoring first wins. :yeah:

Also this guy's mysterious (dis)appearance:

Registers and enters the tournament, then never to be heard from again. :eek:
This tournament in a nutshell :spit:

Another few gems:

@Phenomenadal finally with his maiden win :yeah:
@cmchelsea avoided the wooden spoon by a hairbreadth :tape:
@Stan del Potro :help:
and last but not least:
@Nadalsknees is the first player who won a title in his home country, fans cheered non stop for their local hero. Astonishing, marvellous, simply GOAT-like :bowdown: :worship:

Tough luck for @Khronos as our runner-up faced another 200% playing opponent. Lost three out of four finals, only @lazar. has lost one more. :sad:

However, just took a look at your video and it already has 100 views :eek: Gonna enjoy it soon (down with a flu right now) :yeah:

Full draw:

See you next weekend in Dubai :wavey:

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

Another 3-setter in the Ichbinmüde/Khronos rivalry to add to the collection. :worship:

Ichbinmüde beat me in a friendly last week so I knew I had to be on my game to win. As a result I was dialled in from the start; tried hard to break him in his first service game – but failed, nevertheless kept up the intensity and seized a couple of breaks in that set. To begin with I was coming to the net A LOT, which worked well until he started to anticipate and pass me, so I hung back more after that (still came forward sporadically). Set 2 was really just lots of quality serving, from him especially. My level dropped in one game and he pounced on it immediately to break and serve it out.

Then set 3 was the real spectacle of the match. A huge battle and so many epic moments (me saving a break point in the opening game, him breaking me with some stunning returns as I served for the match, then me converting a lone match point with possibly the best shot of the match). We really forced each other to raise our games in the decider and it was awesome to experience. :hatoff:

102 views :surprise:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

102 views :surprise:
IBM watched his servebot aces in the second set atleast 99 times. :shrug:

1st set highlights 49 secs and all points won by Khronos :haha:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Enjoyable vid. Man you guys were really clubbing the ball. IBM is no joke on realistic mode.

181 - 198 of 198 Posts