Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 240 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
I just think that there should be NO winner in our match, that's all :shrug: It's clear that you will defend your decision no matter what I say, so I stop here... Wish you all the best :yeah:

and I'm happy you believed someone who wrote this after winning a match: "Trash taken out"

:bigwave:
How about realizing this is just a video game ? There's nothing at stake, yet you act like it's a life or death issue. So pathetic... You left the game, so it's as if you retired. Move on. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Roland Garros - QFs/SFs

Ok folks, it's enough. If you have something to contribute, then let us know, share it, whatever.

We'll promise to treat such art of cases more sensible at the next occasion and we'll make the rules clearer from grass season on.

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

I know you told us to leave it but since I'm the one specifically involved I think I must clarify some stuff. This will be my only post on this issue, I won't say more after this post.

Firstly you never once told me any specific timings you wanted to play in, I was always the one taking iniative in asking when to play our match, I understand our timezones were pretty difficult, but you're only look at your perspective without thinking about my timezone :lol:

I knew it was gonna be tough, which is why I asked you on a Saturday to play our matches because I thought it would be more convinenient, and you just said "see you on Monday" ergo not even opening up a possibility to play on a Sunday.

When we played our match on Wednesday it was actually 2-3 am here, I have to go Uni in the morning/afternoon. And you actually left our match midway, yes I agree it's unfortunate that your client called at that time, I understand that, when this bad luck happens then you must have the decency to actually give a WO especially considering how difficult it is to arrange our matches and how long we took to play it since our matches ended last week already. A lot of WO happen in TE, if we all had our way there wouldn't be a single WO because all of us want to play, but some stuff happens and the WO occurs.

I don't understand why you have to be so rude and not show any understanding, you could really be more polite and discuss this in a sensible manner.

Btw the "trash taken out" was clearly a joke, it's my banter with Stan Del Potro, not to be taken seriously.

And last thing

Rofl at this neg :spit:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

...bad rep image....
Only one thing interests me in your entire post. What did Stan del Potro rep? GLENN is back or GLENN is bad. :haha:

·
Registered
38 Posts

He actually didn't do too bad as the score suggests, started well, but lost patience as the match went on and I got more and more confident with my bh. It was a good test, now let's see how the semis go.

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

Edkarry is way to OP for our tour

How does one crush lazar like that

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

TOMEK APOLOGIZES AFTER A POTENTIAL THREAT BY THE ORGANIZERS

Suspiciousness surrounds the tour as the youngster evolutionary apologized to the officials .. and totally ignored lazyGOAT again and his great effort to solve the problem and put the fire of the argument off by his pee , the youngster published a statement as follows :
"hi" .. he said
" I would " .. he continued
" like " .. he continued
" to " .. he continued
" apologize "
tears seemed to come out of his eyes spontaneously as he got back to his beloved tour , sport and lazygoat
how ever the press is not buying this shit of a story , did the organizers send him threats ? , did they pay him something ? , and if they did pay him , why don't they pay us as well ?

we have no other option but to wait for the next few days to uncover the whole story

·
The special one
13,867 Posts

@Ichbinmude @Tennis4Lyf is there Queens before Wimbledon??

TOMEK APOLOGIZES AFTER A POTENTIAL THREAT BY THE ORGANIZERS

Suspiciousness surrounds the tour as the youngster evolutionary apologized to the officials .. and totally ignored lazyGOAT again and his great effort to solve the problem and put the fire of the argument off by his pee , the youngster published a statement as follows :
"hi" .. he said
" I would " .. he continued
" like " .. he continued
" to " .. he continued
" apologize "
tears seemed to come out of his eyes spontaneously as he got back to his beloved tour , sport and lazygoat
how ever the press is not buying this shit of a story , did the organizers send him threats ? , did they pay him something ? , and if they did pay him , why don't they pay us as well ?

we have no other option but to wait for the next few days to uncover the whole story
MTF TE more corrupt than FIFA :surprise:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

@Ichbinmude @Tennis4Lyf is there Queens before Wimbledon??
Halle, Queens and Wimbledon. Newport, if time permits. We need to finish the 2 RG matches before that though. Do you want to organize Halle/Queens? ;)

@LazyGOAT all allegations against the board are false and misinformed. :no: The situation with Tomek. is an eye-opener for the organization of the board but rest is fine between us.

·
The special one
13,867 Posts

Do you want to organize Halle/Queens? ;)
hmmm. Can I do the draw for Halle/Queens, I'll make sure we get some GOAT matches on grass. And of course I'll organise the kickass after-parties :wink2:

Halle, Queens and Wimbledon. Newport, if time permits. .
Brilliant. Potentially 4 tournaments on grass, that would be great.

I've been practising my S+V and needed to find myself a decent doubles partner to practise with :wink2:

·
Registered
38 Posts

Well, I matchup really bad against him, and had to rely on a lot of errors on his part to get the win. He should've won the 1st set, he had 2 or 3 games with break points, then at 6-5 I hit 2 perfect lobs and was able to close the set. He won the 2nd set easily and then he received a call at 1-1 which probably unfocused him and I was able to go up 5-2, choked, then fortunatelly closed in the tie-break. In the 4th I was a bit more confident and took the oportunities I had from 3-3 or something like that to close out the match. With his GOAT net play, which I can't do anything about, he should be winning more titles on grass.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Well, I matchup really bad against him, and had to rely on a lot of errors on his part to get the win. He should've won the 1st set, he had 2 or 3 games with break points, then at 6-5 I hit 2 perfect lobs and was able to close the set. He won the 2nd set easily and then he received a call at 1-1 which probably unfocused him and I was able to go up 5-2, choked, then fortunatelly closed in the tie-break. In the 4th I was a bit more confident and took the oportunities I had from 3-3 or something like that to close out the match. With his GOAT net play, which I can't do anything about, he should be winning more titles on grass.
Can you play in 1 h?

221 - 240 of 267 Posts