Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the MTF TE Roland Garros!

A few simple rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After deadline's over a random draw will be generated

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. You have two full weeks to play your matches at Roland Garros, however, make sure to avoid delaying matches. If this deadline is not met, then the players must decide who will withdraw. If no player offers to withdraw then the more active one will go through. If neither player is cooperative/active then the winner will be chosen at random. If a player can give a valid reason for inability to play in the given time and can play lots of matches afterwards (and inform the manager ahead of time) then they might be given an extension.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Rome Masters, that means surface is Clay. Format is Best of Three, final will be played BO5. Here a screenshot of the settings:

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Fair Mode.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Make a screenshot of the result and post it here in the thread.

Deadline: Monday - 10:00 PM GMT. Draw ceremony will be at that time as well

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Roland Garros - Deadline Monday 10 pm GMT

Rankings

Race

Will be updated on Monday

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Schedule

Will be updated on Monday

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Draw

You can commit :yeah:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

In. :worship:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Grand Slams should be BO5. In

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Grand Slams should be BO5. In
You can start a poll and see how it goes. I'm sure most of the players wouldn't like to play gruelling 5-setters throughout the week as you could see a few months ago :sad:

·
The special one
13,884 Posts

I'm in for my first slam.

Yeah BO5 for me, it doesn't feel like a slam otherwise.

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

Last tournament on this awful red clay surface. Can't wait for grass and USO series, clay has been a torture to play in TE :p

IN, but please BO3. It's so hard to commit appropriate time for matches hence so many WOs, imagine having BO5 :hysteric:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts

Tennis Elbow Poll
Vote until tomorrow, please!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

yo

sign me in

what about making the sf's BO5 as well , first few rounds (goats vs mugs ) to be BO3 , I think goats are secure enough and will be satisfied by 6-0 6-0 against me and other mugs .. no need for 6-0 6-0 6-0

BO5 will be more fun in later rounds , 3 BO5 matches is a decent number for RG

also , anyone tried live streaming before ? , I think it would be fun if someone made a live stream from his pc during the match and we make a live commentary for it

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

We've barely managed to host the last two tournaments on time, let alone all these walkovers, you only post the scores without some banter and don't forget the dreadful connection and you really want BO5?

1 - 20 of 267 Posts