Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 300 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Why it was suspicious
Late services from both sides, my shots were mostly slices and they were in the middle of the court most time while I pressed left arrow and windows button (it is the shot with max speed)... Still this last match was valid and I can't complain anything, everything was perfect, but someone to keep an eye on him. If it happens (same stuff what I wrote), please, write me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good luck. Still I must announce that our second match was the most suspicious ever I have played recently.
This match "valid match" was well-played by Adly and he deserved to be in R2 and actually destroy SdP.

It was not suspicious, I also was late received The Service and put in centr i think that because of the high ping ..

the second match was fair and i beat u too Same Result :worship:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
It was not suspicious, I also was late received The Service and put in centr i think that because of the high ping ..

the second match was fair and i beat u too Same Result :worship:
It was not because of high ping, but you seem to do not understand this. I am not a detective or anyone else to do this kind of stuff. Second match was fair and I kindly congratulated as everything was normally working.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hi,
I withdraw from my match against @Darth Revan because I will not have time this weekend. We tried to play for like 3 days in a row, but something just wasn't right on one of us's ends. Sorry Revan. May the force be with youin the rest of the tournament!
:hug:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

good match as I started by an early break couldn't keep it up as I was broken right away to love

adly played a great match with great variation and ofc deserved to reach the final here :worship:

good luck in the final .. let's make Egypt proud again :worship:

·
Registered
46 Posts

good match as I started by an early break couldn't keep it up as I was broken right away to love

adly played a great match with great variation and ofc deserved to reach the final here :worship:

good luck in the final .. let's make Egypt proud again :worship:
Hard luck, Your level is rising ^_* :wink2:

1 Tournment = 1 final :D

1 Titile ??? xD .. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I can play @Rodrigo1224 in about 40 minutes if he is here, if not, then tomorrow?
I know we couldn't play last time because of our different schedule's but now it's the weekend so maybe we can find the time :nerd:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
ok, I will play the final in advance with you @Adly :boxing:

but you need to host since you are so eager :lol:

(I was actually shocked when I saw your message, I thought I got three straight w/os :rolls: )

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
It was not because of high ping, but you seem to do not understand this. I am not a detective or anyone else to do this kind of stuff. Second match was fair and I kindly congratulated as everything was normally working.
it actually could have been because of high ping, it happened to me and Khronos in our match that went to three sets, can't remember where :lol:
It doesn't have to show that it's high but it can be lagging.
I once played the match where the ping was about 100 and it was lagging af, but then I played with Cloren, the ping was 400-500 with no lag what so ever :shrug:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
ok, I will play the final in advance with you @Adly :boxing:

but you need to host since you are so eager :lol:

(I was actually shocked when I saw your message, I thought I got three straight w/os :rolls: )
I am going to eat my watermelon, wait for me @Adly

but start hosting and wait

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
281 - 300 of 307 Posts