261 - 280 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
It's better he tells the story I don't know much details but what it seems like he doesn't enjoy the tour anymore.
There's someone who needs Pepe Imaz apparently

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I tagged him in the group to play at 5 pm CEST today.

Also @Nadalsknees if I by a some miracle win vs lazar I would like to play you around 15 mins after my match vs him b/c doubt I'll have time for any match tomorrow or Saturday. If I lose just ignore this message ofc
I just returned home from work you can host the final any moment.

·
Registered
21,076 Posts
I lost to Knees 4-6 4-6, not a bad effort from me tbh, I did as well as I could but Knees is just on another level and I can't cope with that, the only way to beat this guy is with someone who is efficient at the net which I can't, his baseline game is top notch, there will always be one game where he will break my serve and I can't touch his, my returning got worse as the match went on. The only break point I got he served it out with an epic ace :sad:

I did well to save the numerous break points I suppose.

Congrats knees on another title, probably #2300204 or something this year :lol:

But seriously your level is outstanding so those titles are really deserved so props for that.

As for me, I'm happy to have made the final, albeit in fortunate circumstances with lazar WO, but overall I did have some great wins in this tournament, especially vs Khronos, nice to get off my back I really felt I was to chokey vs him so hopefully with this win I'll stop having the inferiority complex vs him :lol:

It was nice to make the draw as well, hope you guys enjoyed it and see you in Wimbledon :yeah:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
My Time Now 12.05 .... We Will play At 2.00 , After 2 hours okkk @ProudSerb ?
Sorry for the mess, didn't know I would come back to Serbia after exam, so I literally came back 1 hour and a half ago. From this moment I am free until 2 AM Serbian time and tomorrow I am free whole time, as I won't go anywhere outside of my home.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry for the mess, didn't know I would come back to Serbia after exam, so I literally came back 1 hour and a half ago. From this moment I am free until 2 AM Serbian time and tomorrow I am free whole time, as I won't go anywhere outside of my home.
NP , Let's play now ,, make host and i will join u :smile2:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
NP , Let's play now ,, make host and i will join u :smile2:
Ok, need Hamachi.

Network: AdlyCheda
Pass: TE

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Have you entered?

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Good luck. Still I must announce that our second match was the most suspicious ever I have played recently.
This match "valid match" was well-played by Adly and he deserved to be in R2 and actually destroy SdP.

261 - 280 of 307 Posts