Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which mode should we play in Paris?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Paris Masters - Deadline/Draw Ceremony: 4th of November 2pm GMT

@meninosantos vs @Stan del Potro could you play today evening/night? I know that Stan can do as he's a pupil, hopefully you both could play at this time 'round otherwise the Chilean receives some kind of an infraction and you win by walkover, although it doesn't make much of a difference honestly :p
I leave work at 9pm only :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Paris Masters - Deadline/Draw Ceremony: 4th of November 2pm GMT

@Ichbinmüde

As the race for london is heating up for the last spots. would it be thinkable for the other mugs like me, alex, you, SdP and 4 others to play the challengers finals. :secret: The only chances for some of them to have a shot at the title or even win a match. I can organize it too(rig draw, fixing, etc).
We already have the MugsTourFinals: Everyone outside of the top8 is able to play it and everyone who's new to it can receive a WC. It was although a surprise I wanted to announce after Paris, but unfortunately a few already knew it :p

MuTFs gonna be the best tournament of the year :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

5 set points and I couldn't convert. :hysteric:

Silverbullet96 was awesome and relentless. He gave me nothing to work with on return, huge 1st and 2nd serves with varied placements. I did start to get a better read on his serve in set two but not enough to win me the set. My own serve was unreliable, I double-faulted the first game of the match away and missed too many first serves in the tiebreak.

So a frustrating loss, but nevermind... Onto London we go.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

SdP calling others fluke when he getting draws like Djokovic at the USO. :spit: His opponents are mentally exhausted or injured. :facepalm: Hopefully lazar can handle him as a baker. :pray:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Is this thread dead? Why yu no play? :facepalm: The first 5 matches took place in 2hours and the next 2 matches is taking place over 5 days.

I am awaiting my second win over mug potro or 1st official win over alex in the MugTF.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Is this thread dead? Why yu no play? :facepalm: The first 5 matches took place in 2hours and the next 2 matches is taking place over 5 days.

I am awaiting my second win over mug potro or 1st official win over alex in the MugTF.
I've said this before but I think we should have a time limit of two days per round. It would also help if we had a team of organisers to aid Andreas, who is incredibly busy with uni work. We could take it in turns to host tournaments and post reminders/draw updates during the week. Maybe we can get a team together in the off-season and implement something like this in the new year? :)

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #135

I've said this before but I think we should have a time limit of two days per round. It would also help if we had a team of organisers to aid Andreas, who is incredibly busy with uni work. We could take it in turns to host tournaments and post reminders/draw updates during the week. Maybe we can get a team together in the off-season and implement something like this in the new year? :)
If it only were Uni :rain:

Matches to took place asap
@Stan del Potro vs @lazar.
@BroTree123 vs @Mark Lenders

Hands down, the boom is fading away and we got to feel happy if we can host WTFs without any further problems. Thing is most have time on weekends, hope we're soon gonna end it.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

It is with great sadness and difficulty that I announce my withdrawal from the Bercy quarterfinals. I'm going through a life crisis with personal problems and I need time to sort myself out and make a fresh start. I apologise sincerely for the organisers, the draw creator, and most importantly my loyal fans for this, and I hope that everyone understands why I had to make this decision. I'm not sure when I will return to the TE courts but for now, it's until further notice. Bear with me guys :sad: In the meantime, I wish @Mark Lenders all the best in the semifinals. It's a shame we won't have our first meeting here but hopefully we'll get to play a match in the future sometime.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #140

1 winner 13 UEs :spit:

Inb4 Stan del Potro calls his only winner the best point of the match

121 - 140 of 172 Posts