Mens Tennis Forums banner

321 - 340 of 342 Posts

·
The special one
13,867 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - SF

It looks like my opponent hasn't been online at all and checked out completely. Been wanting to play this match since sunday :frown2:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #323 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - SF

Gratz on making the final with zero wins m8, that's a first.
He is in the SF though. He has to play Jon. for a place in the final. alejan_milos/Qampunen is waiting in the other half. :lol:

Edit:
On that note, I would like to kindly request the SFs/F to be played until tonight if possible. We need the rankings, W/L ratio, etc for the tables and seeding for Munich.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #325 (Edited)

Also to be well informed before hand we play the following tournaments until end of clay season and the entry thread will be created a week before.

Tournament:
-------
Munich

Entry thread open (until - 29.04)
Tournament (29.04 - 07.05) - Planned

Madrid
Tournament (06.05 - 14.05) - Planned

Rome
Tournament (11.05 - 21.05)- Planned

A CH tournament here - yet to be finalized

Roland Garros
Tournament (27.05 - 11.06)- Planned

This is just to avoid the "Barcelona" missing disgrace. :lol:
@Ichbinmüde

·
Registered
1,092 Posts

@alejan_milos told me he could play tomorrow Friday.

But he may try today. :)

·
Administrator
18,200 Posts

Also to be well informed before hand we play the following tournaments until end of clay season and the entry thread will be created a week before.

Tournament:
-------
Munich

Entry thread open (until - 29.04)
Tournament (29.04 - 07.05) - Planned

Madrid
Tournament (06.05 - 14.05) - Planned

Rome
Tournament (11.05 - 21.05)- Planned

A CH tournament here - yet to be finalized

Roland Garros
Tournament (27.05 - 11.06)- Planned

This is just to avoid the "Barcelona" missing disgrace. :lol:
@Ichbinmüde
Looks like my return from injury will be planned for Roland Garros...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

@alejan_milos told me he could play tomorrow Friday.

But he may try today. :)
I Can play today so i give a WO sorry and good luck

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
499 Posts

Jon. def. cmchelsea 6-2

Pretty good match from both of us :)

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts

I Can play today so i give a WO sorry and good luck
No problem mate, we just talked again and decided to let you finish the Challenger this weekend then :worship:

So no need to give a walkover then. Sarasota CH SFs will continue in the Munich thread then :yeah:

·
Registered
106 Posts

I gave WO too soon but i wasnt at home =/, gl to players!

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
499 Posts

No problem mate, we just talked again and decided to let you finish the Challenger this weekend then :worship:

So no need to give a walkover then. Sarasota CH SFs will continue in the Munich thread then :yeah:
Me and Qampunen already played the final :lol:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #334

Oh well, who would have expected to go from playing SF for 4 days to finishing SF and F in 4 hours. :lol: I would say if you have already played the final, we let it at that. But if @alejan_milos wants to play his SF tonight, then he can play Qampunen.

1. if alejan_milos loses, everything stays as it is.
2. if he wins, Qampunen gets F points and Jon gets W points but the final shall be played again.

@Ichbinmüde What do you think?

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
499 Posts

Oh well, who would have expected to go from playing SF for 4 days to finishing SF and F in 4 hours. :lol: I would say if you have already played the final, we let it at that. But if @alejan_milos wants to play his SF tonight, then he can play Qampunen.

2. if he wins, Qampunen gets F points and Jon gets W points but the final shall be played again.

No it's okay, if I lose the final, I'll take the F points. :shrug:

EDIT: The premature final stats :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts

:yeah:

But CH points won't be included in the next update tomorrow still due to this uncertainty :lol:

No it's okay, if I lose the final, I'll take the F points. :shrug:

EDIT: The premature final stats :lol:
There it says Fake Qampunen, where is the real one? :p

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Oh well, who would have expected to go from playing SF for 4 days to finishing SF and F in 4 hours.
I would say if you have already played the final, we let it at that. But if @alejan_milos wants to play his SF tonight, then he can play Qampunen.

But CH points won't be included in the next update tomorrow still due to this uncertainty

No it's okay, if I lose the final, I'll take the F points.

EDIT: The premature final stats

There it says Fake Qampunen, where is the real one?
I had to use a different computer.
My opponent had practiced this week and I was out of shape due to my opponent's withdrawals.
I've just booked my tickets for Munich. I'll keep practicing there. :)

·
The special one
13,867 Posts

I thought the lag completely fucked me over today. Every time it happened the was when the ball was coming towards me, cost me a few points including the first bp I faced.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

I am so pressed, that could have been my CH title :sobbing:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #340

Just to clear things out here. alejan_milos walkover stays as such and Jon. is the winner of the CH event. Congrats on the win, unwin and win. :lol:

321 - 340 of 342 Posts