Mens Tennis Forums banner

301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - QF

Munich is also on clay?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - QF

Munich is also on clay?
Yes. Munich. Clay. BO3. Fair Mode.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #303

Since there is so much discussion going on. The CH draw is hidden somewhere. :lol:

Next matches.

-----------Top Half------------------
@Qampunen vs @Rodrigo1224 ---> Winner plays @Claybot

The winner of Claybot QF plays @alejan_milos in SF

-------------Bottom Half----------------
@cmchelsea vs @Diadochi

@Darth Revan vs @Jon.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Jon and I are playing soon :D

so if the other QF pair is around to finish their match we can even play SF later on :grin2:

·
The special one
13,845 Posts

@Diadochi

Are you online mate :) I was hoping to play match yesterday but we can play tonight if you want. I'm free until 10pm.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts

Hey guys. I've been trying for two days to play with Qampunen but connection isn't allowing. We've tried public, private, hamachi v4, hamachi v6, everything.

We're both offering next round to one another (I know we're too kind :worship:) Ultimately we've decided to consult the forum. What do you think it's the better way to find a winner? I proposed random.org to get a random winner.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Claybot has a higher ranking than me and I am 1-0 in head to head matches (I beat him 6-2 in the previous challenger).
What shall we do?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #309

Well, interesting scenario. Both of you should host with alejan_milos and whoever can host successfully is the winner. :lol:

Just Flip A Coin or like you said random.org

I can offer to neutrally do the random.org part for you. ;)

·
Registered
6,803 Posts

Well, interesting scenario. Both of you should host with alejan_milos and whoever can host successfully is the winner. :lol:

Just Flip A Coin or like you said random.org

I can offer to neutrally do the random.org part for you. ;)
Or maybe whoever has the better speedtest.net test :devil:

Be my guest ;)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #311

Claybot has a higher ranking than me and I am 1-0 in head to head matches (I beat him 6-2 in the previous challenger).
What shall we do?
Or maybe whoever has the better speedtest.net test :devil:

Be my guest ;)
In the first ever live draw - Winner. I present you the video evidence of the result.

P.S. The video will be deleted in 24 hours. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - QF/

Sarasota draw:

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - QF/

Until tomorrow night following matches should be completed:
@Diadochi vs. @cmchelsea
@Jon. vs. @Darth Revan

Otherwise the more active player will advance

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Jon and I keep missing each other :sobbing:

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
499 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Nadalsknees Winner and Sarasota CH - SF

Jon. def. Darth Revan 7-5

That was such a close match, especially since we both have quite similar games. He was 5-3 up, until I turned it around and managed to avoid a 5-match losing streak at the last second. :lol:

301 - 320 of 342 Posts