Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The clay season is here! Welcome to the most beautiful Masters on tour, Monte Carlo Masters!

A few simple rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After deadline's over a random draw will be generated

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. There's a set deadline of 72 hours to play your match. If this deadline is not met, then the players must decide who will withdraw. If no player offers to withdraw then the more active one will go through. If neither player is cooperative/active then the winner will be chosen at random. If a player can give a valid reason for inability to play in the given time and can play lots of matches afterwards (and inform the manager ahead of time) then they might be given an extension.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Miami Masters, that means surface is Clay Court. Format is Best-Of-Three, here a screenshot of the settings:

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Realistic Mode for the sake of variation.

At the end the hosting-settings should look like in the screenshot below:

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Make a screenshot of the result and post it here in the thread.

Deadline is until Friday(14.04) - Draw ceremony will be around after the deadline.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Lets Clay! - Entry Deadline - 14.04.2017

Rankings:

Race:

Weeks at #1:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Monte-Carlo Masters - Lets Clay! - Entry Deadline - 14.04.2017

Credits: @Ichbinmüde

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Surprised MC is realistic, would have thought Madrid would be a better fit for that. MC is probably the slowest main event on tour :lol:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'm IN for MonteCarlo.
This would be my first Masters 1000 tournament.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

My knees are ready to dive in the dirt i'm in! :yeah:

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts

Count me in.

VAMOS!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

In

·
The special one
13,848 Posts

Good it's on realistic. I was practising on clay on fair mode on incredible the last couple of days and it wasn't working out very well for me. At least now I'll actually manage to hit some winners :rocker2:

·
Registered
259 Posts

I'm IN to slay on clay :armed:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Surprised MC is realistic, would have thought Madrid would be a better fit for that. MC is probably the slowest main event on tour :lol:
Well, for MC, we thought it would be fair to play on realistic than to play on fair which is realistic. *mind=blown* :secret: on Madrid we may try to experiment with "GREEN-CLAY" so that you can vulture some tournaments. :p

Count me in.

VAMOS!

That photoshopped hand caught the leg and the racquet too :haha:

·
Registered
962 Posts

Iiiiin

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

In to slay peasants.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
1 - 20 of 342 Posts