Mens Tennis Forums banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Miami Masters - GOATdalsknees our Miami cham + León CH still to

so what's the point in playing :shrug:
playing with people from other continents without hamachi and it was fine...

seems this will be my first and last event...

BYE!
:lol:

Mate, keep cool. It was just a Challenger final and given your level you might reach quite a few in future. We've all been through these laggy matches and you could have chatted to @Cloren after the final and tell him that you didn't find it fair. He'd certainly have given you another try (although it's not legitimate).

I can understand your bitterness after a lost final, felt something similar after the MugsTourFinals final, but nevertheless this tour is just for the banter. No serious prizes involved (anymore). Drink a cup of tea and enjoy your final at your first try. :yeah:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I understand Tomek about the lag issues, anyway i feel bad myself because i live in Chile so i dont have the best connection with the rest of the players from MTF, but like i read here the server from these game is awful.

The most annoying think anyway is when u have to replay a point :(...

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Thank you all for the most "unchallenger" level CH event with multiple slam potential players with over 1200+ ELO :eek:

@Cloren, Congrats on another vultured title. :p and @Tomek. don't worry mate sometimes it happens. If you play against @Jamvol once, you will be able to weather any lag in the world. :lol: But, like IBM said, we play for fun and not winning all the time. I do sincerely hope you avoid lag players and enjoy the tour with us, if you are wanting to join us again.

Here is the complete draw of Leon CH. Let's move on clay season. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
For Clay Season, it would be fantastic to have a new tournament director/organizer for Monte Carlo. Your task would be to create thread and post the gameplay and host settings, ranking and race wiki, schedule and the draw. You can generate the draw or ask for a partner to do it. You would need to update the draws regularly and check for the matches deadline, etc. And finally end up with a KIAman speech. Interested guy PM me or IBM for further details. :yeah:

·
Registered
21,078 Posts
Thank you all for the most "unchallenger" level CH event with multiple slam potential players with over 1200+ ELO :eek:

@Cloren, Congrats on another vultured title. :p and @Tomek. don't worry mate sometimes it happens. If you play against @Jamvol once, you will be able to weather any lag in the world. :lol: But, like IBM said, we play for fun and not winning all the time. I do sincerely hope you avoid lag players and enjoy the tour with us, if you are wanting to join us again.

Here is the complete draw of Leon CH. Let's move on clay season. :yeah:

This challenger has to be one that caused the most salty reactions in TE ever throughout, first with FITG/Griezman, Griezman/Stan Del Potro, and then the final :haha: meanwhile the main tour no meltdowns, ergo Leon challenger >>Miami masters

241 - 246 of 246 Posts