·
Registered
8,747 Posts

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Miami Masters - Quarterfinals/Semifinals + León Challenger

Miami QF: Phenomenadal def. Chase Visa 6-0 6-0

The match had a very laggy start which was completely unexpected considering we're both in AUS. Looked like it wasn't going to be playable until the lag finally settled down and we could enjoy <100ms of ping. My opponent is still learning the ins and outs of the game. He painted a few lines today. I expect him to hit the training courts. It'll be great for Aussie tennis :yeah:
@lazar. It's you and me in the semis bud. Can't do tonight, it'll have to wait for a later date. You good to play in the next day or two?

·
Registered
259 Posts

Miami QF: Phenomenadal def. Chase Visa 6-0 6-0

The match had a very laggy start which was completely unexpected considering we're both in AUS. Looked like it wasn't going to be playable until the lag finally settled down and we could enjoy <100ms of ping. My opponent is still learning the ins and outs of the game. He painted a few lines today. I expect him to hit the training courts. It'll be great for Aussie tennis :yeah:

@lazar. It's you and me in the semis bud. Can't do tonight, it'll have to wait for a later date. You good to play in the next day or two?

Sure ;)

·
Administrator
6,007 Posts

@InfoKenway def. RuRo 6-3 6-1

Despite 4 days rest, I was clearly still tired from my epic against @Stan del Potro. As shown by my collapse in the second set. InfoKenway got lucky this time ;).

Good luck in the rest of the tournament :yeah:.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Lost to Rodrigo1224 in QF. 7-6(4)
I double faulted three times in the tie-break.
I had four break chances in the match while Rodrigo1224 had none.
He wished me luck for the future tournaments. I'm happy to get my first ranking points but disappointed as I was close to making it to the semifinals.
I hope Rodrigo1224 wins the tournament.
It was an exciting match.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts

Lost to Rodrigo1224 in QF. 7-6(4)
I double faulted three times in the tie-break.
I had four break chances in the match while Rodrigo1224 had none.
He wished me luck for the future tournaments. I'm happy to get my first ranking points but disappointed as I was close to making it to the semifinals.
I hope Rodrigo1224 wins the tournament.
It was an exciting match.
Yeah the game was yours in almost all games before the tiebreak, i was trying to be agressive but ur style made me fail a lot and you also had easiest serve games, it was a nice match with opposite style of play i think...i wish you good luck again.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Pretty good and nerve wracking match for me against a tricky cpuncher, who relies on defending and getting every ball back, while hitting some insane angles. The first set went quite tight and i took a mini break in the tb in a very long rally, to seal the first set. The second set he started making errors, which suprised me cuz he barely made any in the first set, so i took it quite comfortably. Overall happy that i made another final and i hope i can do better than in Indian wells. :yeah:

·
Registered
8,747 Posts

Good luck in the final to the only guy that beat me on tour. Enjoy your succes while you still can, cause I'll be back stronger than ever. ;)

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts

@Cloren when are you able to play mate?

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts

Wow, you are pretty good.
:lol: not really, I guess Jon. didn't have his day...

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

I have to work till 4pm GMT perhaps in the evening? 6pm GMT monday or tuesday?
That's 2 am here lol. I live in Singapore lol. What time are you free? I mean your range? See if I can fit in

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #219

Great job mates, my internet has been sucking lately and received many notifications the past one and a half days. Gotta read them

And congrats @Nadalsknees for standing in a final once again :worship:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

In what seemingly is yet another interesting fight for Master's title in Miami, Nadalsknees,who has his worst result as finals this year, is still fighitng for his first big title. We have another twist waiting in the YE #1 race. if lazar.(in SF against Pnard) goes on to win this Masters he will be back at the helm with a mere 35 points lead! If Pnard, manages to do the unthinkable, he will move to #4 in the ranking with the highest surge MTF TE has ever seen with +11 rankings spots from last week! Good luck to all three.

Leon CH, Tomek. running rampage in his first tournament, and all new comers(EnriqueIG8, Qampunen, Tomek.) getting wins in their first tour matches is a sight to behold. Griezmann breaks his 8 match losing streak(longest on tour) with a win and SdP, who has been seeking a legitmate win(without walkovers) since beating Haneul last year, got a win too. Such a win-win situation for all!

Hopefully, the remaining 5 matches go down to the wire and set the mood for Clay Season. :worship:

201 - 220 of 246 Posts