Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
8,749 Posts

RuRo def. Griezmann13 6-4 7-6(6)

Completed match against @Griezmann13 at last despite disconnecting early on in our first attempt to play :yeah:. Really fun match with some good rallies in there. Unfortunately the end of the second set was much more laggy than the rest of the match so the tiebreak in the end was a little frustrating because of it. Good match though overall :worship:
Can you play our match today? I am here for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Madrid Masters - Think Green - First Round/Second Round

Really great match against RuRo many ball changes and many good rallies. I wanted to play enlightened so because he is my favorite player, hope i can play.

Good luck RuRo and you are really good :yeah:

hope I cam play him in Rome

·
Registered
8,749 Posts

enlightenedth def. RuRo 6-0 6-0

Not really much to say about this match, but I hope RuRo won't get discouraged. With practice, you'll get there.
Second set was also a golden set. :worship:

I wanted to play enlightened so because he is my favorite player, hope i can play.
:woohoo:
My fanbase is increasing from 0 to 1. Thanks mate. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts

As expected, there was going to be a moment where i would lose focus and that's what happened at 3-3 in the third set. Congrats, but you are better off on the elbow forums. We aren't all that great on mtf and with this level you will win all tournaments.
Funny coming from someone who used to do the same until not long ago. At least he doesn't mind losing some games here and there unlike some certain members.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #186

Ichbinmüde def. Stan del Potro 6-2, 6-0

First set was peak GLENN there, but dfs and a huge amount of clown like lobreturns just ruined him. 2nd set, well, peaked too early again I reckon.

We had to play with hamachi on my uni comp and private, cause te was goating again :help:

Still can't believe I hit a 230 km/h ace tho, if SdP didn't host on free mode :spit:

Forgot to take a screenshot

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

Ichbinmüde def. Stan del Potro 6-2, 6-0

First set was peak GLENN there, but dfs and a huge amount of clown like lobreturns just ruined him. 2nd set, well, peaked too early again I reckon.

We had to play with hamachi on my uni comp and private, cause te was goating again :help:

Still can't believe I hit a 230 km/h ace tho, if SdP didn't host on free mode :spit:

Forgot to take a screenshot
I played my best tennis of my life and you win 6-2 because of two bh dtl return winners at break point :facepalm:

This really hurt. I really hoped you lose to @alejan_muglos so I can avoid, but now ffs. It was my time and no, it was not. I need a break from this game, I don't want to show stats and you don't please too. I don't want to think about this match, I probably lost like 500th time now. Oh man. Fuck yourself

My body is too empty, I need rest for Roland Garros.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #189 (Edited)

I played my best tennis of my life and you win 6-2 because of two bh dtl return winners at break point :facepalm:

This really hurt. I really hoped you lose to @alejan_muglos so I can avoid, but now ffs. It was my time and no, it was not. I need a break from this game, I don't want to show stats and you don't please too. I don't want to think about this match, I probably lost like 500th time now. Oh man. Fuck yourself

My body is too empty, I need rest for Roland Garros.
Yeah calm down bro.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Madrid Masters - Think Green - Quarterfinals

my opponent, I am here and ready to play :drool:
@Tennis4Lyf

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Well we tried to host and play until 00:30 in the night and he had issues with Hamachi and we could not get it done(All of this shit only because of my share internet services who has only shared IPv4 and no port forwarding :banghead:). To get rid of this entire mess, we came to a conclusion that @Cloren will play @Darth Revan in the QF.

enlightenedth def. RuRo 6-0 6-0

Second set was also a golden set. :worship:

:woohoo: My fanbase is increasing from 0 to 2. Thanks mate. :yeah:
;)

Golden set! you guys have no mercy! In a practice match with Knees he went to win 0-6 and I marginally salvaged the golden set with one second serve ace. :spit:

Funny coming from someone who used to do the same until not long ago. At least he doesn't mind losing some games here and there unlike some certain members.
I guess if Nadalsknees feels he is not that good here, I am wondering what will 900 ELO guys like me do. :haha: But knees is a hardcore personality who does not like losing, he asked BroTree to stop winning earlier in 2016 too. :p

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

I can't play Darth Revan on the times he suggested though. It's too late for me. 4 am. It's really impossible.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

I can't play Darth Revan on the times he suggested though. It's too late for me. 4 am. It's really impossible.
I didn't suggest anything yet :p

It is ok for me to play now until 2-3PM CEST, which is what I understood, until midnight your time ;)

as for your mornings, we can play then too, that is around midnight my time so no problem :grin2: (if you are an early bird that is)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

Also, anyone up for a practise session/ Caja Magica exho if Cloren is not around ? :p

EDIT: Never mind, maybe later tho :lol:

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

It was a really tough battle. But I managed to clutch it on in the end. And I'm happy about that, think it's my first 3 set victory on tour :lol:

He's a really decent opponent, misleading elo but honestly I had better days I would say. Very bad on ROS and too many uncharacteristic errors.

Anyway gg and good luck for the rest of the tournaments.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Darth Revan finished a match.

*Thinks about it again:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

that was rude :sobbing:

and again, my choking abilities :inlove: I lead *2-0 in the third, was on deuce on his serve at both 5-4* and 6-5* only to manage to completely fold in the TB :hearts:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
that was rude :sobbing:

and again, my choking abilities :inlove: I lead *2-0 in the third, was on deuce on his serve at both 5-4* and 6-5* only to manage to completely fold in the TB :hearts:
Just a friendly banter. Nothing serious. ;)

Choking is the only way Cloren could have won. :p
@Cloren has 1909 ELO WTF! You went above Khronos level. #NewSuperSevenMember

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

My ELO is so damn inflated lol. I'm 1700 max

181 - 200 of 234 Posts