Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the Madrid tournament!

A few simple rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After deadline's over a random draw will be generated

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. There's a set deadline of 72 hours to play your match. If this deadline is not met, then the players must decide who will withdraw. If no player offers to withdraw then the more active one will go through. If neither player is cooperative/active then the winner will be chosen at random. If a player can give a valid reason for inability to play in the given time and can play lots of matches afterwards (and inform the manager ahead of time) then they might be given an extension.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Miami Masters, that means surface is Green Clay. Format is Best-Of-Three, here a screenshot of the settings:

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Fair Mode.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Make a screenshot of the result and post it here in the thread.

Deadline Sunday midnoon GMT, @Cloren will be the draw maker this time. Give him all the blame for your hard draw

·
Registered
21,063 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Madrid Masters - Think Green - Deadline Sunday

In!

Ofc as the draw maker I must participate, it wouldn't make sense otherwise

"Cough" @azure "cough"

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

TE corruption is so deeply embedded they're proudly advertising a conflict of interest as a positive. :spit:

I am the last bastion of integrity in this organization, sadly I am outnumbered by those with no moral fiber who rig draws and even allow the Devil's Playground to host official tournaments. :sad:

Anyways not in, disgusting surface. Hopefully blue clay is in the sequel with full slip mechanics.

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

TE corruption is so deeply embedded they're proudly advertising a conflict of interest as a positive. :spit:

I am the last bastion of integrity in this organization, sadly I am outnumbered by those with no moral fiber who rig draws and even allow the Devil's Playground to host official tournaments. :sad:

Anyways not in, disgusting surface. Hopefully blue clay is in the sequel with full slip mechanics.
:spit:

·
Registered
21,063 Posts

How high are you right now? That post :spit:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

In.

my coach forces me to play so I'm in :rolleyes:
The irresistable force of your coach (MTF TE) sweep one away. ;)

Also to be informed beforehand. Rome Master's thread will be available from next Wednesday(Hopefully Munich is over until then for the points. :yeah:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

In. Peasants better beat me this time

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I'm IN.
I'll have home advantage and the support of the crowd.
VAMOS!

·
The special one
13,845 Posts

Green clay?? That should be a laugh :lol:

I am in

seems like I am in the declining period of my career after peaking for 2 matches
I'm in the same boat mate. I peaked for a few matches and now I'm already in decline sadly. I think retirement for the special one's looking likely after Wimbledon at this rate :frown2:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

Green clay?? That should be a laugh :lol:

I'm in the same boat mate. I peaked for a few matches and now I'm already in decline sadly. I think retirement for the special one's looking likely after Wimbledon at this rate :frown2:

Hell no ! don't retire

we are the most important players in the tournament currently

needed by every player of the main tour's structure

top guns needs their 6-0 6-0 wins over us to gain confidence in early rounds , new comers need 7-6 6-4 wins over us to get used to the tours and their new situation

the guys in the middle of the ranking needs their 6-2 6-2 , to secure their position + more confidence

forget that retirement nonsense mate and let us celebrate our important position in the tour

1 - 20 of 234 Posts