1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It all ends here

Credits: Phenomenadal

First of all some basic rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join! (aka First TE Amendment)

2. A random draw will be made after that the deadline to commit or qualify for this tournament ends. No Late Entries will be accepted here. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent to find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find a pleasant date or talk personally per pm. Make sure to clear with your partner who's gonna host etc.

Besides I've just created a Discord-server you can join. It could help to arrange your match better than on mtf. Link is the following:
https://discord.gg/xvsFDA3

Please try to register there with your mtf nick if you want to join the server, otherwise I'll kick you out of it. All the banter belongs here ofc, these threads should remain as the main platform of MTF TE.

4. This tournament goes quickly, so make sure to play your matches as soon as possible.
Organisers shall decide a winner if a match takes too long to take place. Simple rule: Who's more active in the thread, shall advance if his/her opponent doesn't respond.

5. No time for a match, although you joined? No problem, just hand a w/o and announce it here. Your opponent advances to the next round.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow League Final Tournament, surface is cement. Format is Best-Of-Three regular Sets, Realistic Mode. Winner of this tournament will receive 10 euros per paypal.

7. The hoster has to choose the option 'Simulation controls' under the setting 'controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off and Tiredness on.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to use Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to be even able to host matches.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts the scoreline in this thread. Unfortunately many image hosters delete uploaded pics after a while, unless you screenshot your stats with gyazo. However, it's nice to let others take a glimpse at your match stats for the banter.

10. If you've finished your match and you're waiting for your opponent who's got to play his match, but you still want to play against fellow MTFers, just feel free to play 'MTF TE League Matches'. Just play a friendly match with anyone from here and post the stats.

Have fun and don't take it seriously.

After reading the MTF TEn Commandments carefully, we're gonna play the MTF Tennis Elbow League Final Tournament on top of last years tournaments, so MTF TE rankings points will start to drop of next year on.

Qualify deadline is Friday, 21st of December 5 pm GMT, draw will be made by then

You can play this game for free under following link:
https://www.managames.com/tennis/game_en.html

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow League Final Tournament - Qualify until Friday!

Current league standings:

Following players are qualified:
@enlightenedth @Darth Revan @Nadalsknees

Quite simple, you can play an online match with any settings and on any surface you're up to (Doesn't matter if against an mtf-member or not). After all MTF TE Ranking points will be awarded and the player who wins the MTF Tennis Elbow League Bakery Mayer Final Tournament wins 10 euros. It works in a league-format. Post your scores of your online matches here.

Get to 5 wins and qualify until Friday evening (GMT time).

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Blast from the past

Past Draws

Aye, worth a look mate.

===

Current Rankings

Player of the week: @Show7

Congrats to @RuRo and @Griezmann13 for your top20 breakthrough :yeah:

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Year-End Rankings

Draw

MTF TE League Finals

MTF Tennis Elbow Europa League Mugs Tour Finals 2018

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Points Distribution

If wished we can hold a quick tournament for mugs too :shrug:

And we do :yeah:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow League BO3 Final Tournament - Qualify until Friday!

Come on you mugs :eek:

I want to see the knees vs enlightenedth SF and me vs a mug that barely got in :inlove:

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ok, who the hell reported @Cloren on discord? DiscordModTeam doesn't want to tell me that :haha:

Vote Cloren for Sportsmanship of the Year Award pls :worship:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

This is all a conspiracy against me, I don’t even post much on discord and yet still people report me. Am I that hated :sad:

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is all a conspiracy against me, I don’t even post much on discord and yet still people report me. Am I that hated :sad:
I told the ModsTeam there to fuck off. So much drama, they're emailing me that I should give you a warning :haha:

Clowns

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It was me, I trolled Cloren but I thought only Andreas gets it :scratch:

What a shit thing :haha:
Why did I always kind of knew it was you?

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

Can you count matches against the same person? :rolls:

if it does Cloren qualifies in a blink of an eye, and we have our SF line up :eek:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

Can you count matches against the same person? :rolls:

if it does Cloren qualifies in a blink of an eye, and we have our SF line up :eek:
I have no clue about the rule in this so I’m not entirely sure but I don’t see why not :p we’ll see what Ibm says

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

well I personally have no idea what IBM has counted towards my wins and losses, so he will probably allow it to get it over with :p

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

That means Cloren is IN :worship:

If Jamvol wins another match we're gotta think of QFs here :eek:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts

with knees being a scaredy cat on this surface and withdrawing, I don't think we need QFs, Jamvol will be our 4th member

1 - 20 of 161 Posts