Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - Halle 500- Go Green! - R1/R2 - Draw in Post #4

Stan del Potro def. Tennis4Lyf 3-6 6-3 6-4

One amazing match that was. Very special match indeed. My 1000. match and it was a cracker. SdP played some sublime tennis and there was not much difference between us. He won only one point more than me and that was all the difference. :worship: We had a lengthy chat after that where he was extremely insightful about his match against Knees and said Knees should be worried about how many games he will get and also now that he won a match, he said will win the tournament easily. :worship: :bowdown: Hope to you play you sometime soon again. For me, onto Wimbledon.

That being the last R2 match. We are well on time and we can play the QFs/SFs/F until Monday or even Tuesday as Eastbourne is called off due to "reasons". :yeah:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

Stan del Potro def. Tennis4Lyf 3-6 6-3 6-4

One amazing match that was. Very special match indeed. My 1000. match and it was a cracker. SdP played some sublime tennis and there was not much difference between us. He won only one point more than me and that was all the difference. :worship: We had a lengthy chat after that where he was extremely insightful about his match against Knees and said Knees should be worried about how many games he will get and also now that he won a match, he said will win the tournament easily. :worship: :bowdown: Hope to you play you sometime soon again. For me, onto Wimbledon.

That being the last R2 match. We are well on time and we can play the QFs/SFs/F until Monday or even Tuesday as Eastbourne is called off due to "reasons". :yeah:

28 aces for sdp :O :O :O

I am shocked cause @Tennis4Lyf is the best server I competed against here , sdp must be an absolute beast on serve

also a lot of net approaches , I am a bit disappointed about my one dimensional game now :crying:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #106

28 aces for sdp :O :O :O

I am shocked cause @Tennis4Lyf is the best server I competed against here , sdp must be an absolute beast on serve

also a lot of net approaches , I am a bit disappointed about my one dimensional game now :crying:
It was an extremely interesting match. Only the first 3 games we played to our level. After that he started clowning with lobs and volleys. I played my entire third set only approaching the net. :lol: His net approaches are inflated because I played bombload of dropshots. At 5-3 on his serve in the second we played like no-see game. we played around 13-14 deuces where he made DFs on advantage side and ace on deuce side. Hence all the inflated number. I was 5-1 down in the third and peaked to get back to 5-4 but he serve 220kmph to setup the match point. Notice his second serve is faster and higher average than first. :spit:

Also,
QFs
@lazar. vs @acacacacademy -> winner plays enlightenedth in SF
@Khronos vs @Ichbinmüde
@Stan del Potro vs @Nadalsknees

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

Great match GOAT match from myself again and that with this guy:

I shaved my hair for Wimbledon and white clothes. Why? Because I'm a secret GOAT. 100% topspin, they said you lose, I say Stan del Motherfucking Potro win. So easy :shrug:

Just says what a legend I am. Who is next? Nadalsknees? Poor guy, I already feel for him. It's all about how many games he wins if I'm goating. Maybe I will be merciless today? :shrug: Maybe not? We'll see, but don't forget to see the next episode of My MTF TE series 'The amazig world of Stan del Potro' :yeah:

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

you gonna win max 4-5 games :rolls: :spit:
1 game :lol:
Can you see their jealousy in their hearts? There is it.

They can play great all the time, win 500 tournaments but still boring people and never reach the myth I have and am. Worship myself :worship:

·
Registered
259 Posts

Can you see their jealousy in their hearts? There is it.

They can play great all the time, win 500 tournaments but still boring people and never reach the myth I have and am. Worship myself :worship:
Yeah, i'm jealous to you :lol:

You should start trolling better

·
The special one
13,836 Posts

sdp's winners/UEs ratio is off the charts :worship:
I guess the young gun was too tired after his marathon match on CC last night that lasted until 2am, which forced him to try and end the points quickly, which caused all the UE :wink2:

101 - 120 of 139 Posts