Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - Final: Nadalsknees vs. Show7

Nadalsknees def Show7 RET 1-6 2-2 2-3

The weak era champion has done it, he won his Maiden slam. The only way this choking mug Wozkneeiacki could win a slam, was by extreme luck and the slam finalist retiring. The better player lost, a sad affair for MTF tennis elbow. As the match started both players were storming on the court and Knees looked very motivated, ready to give his all for New York. A City discovered by the Dutch, who could have been the owners of America, if they didn't sell it to the Brits. The match started and knees opponent put on a tremendous show, playing everything perfectly. He rushed to 6-1 quickly, as Knees smashed a few racquets on his chair. Knees was thinking: Is this really happening again? Are you idiot really screwing up another slam final? While the time was up, Knees got on his feet with a new mindset. The two exchanged marvelous rallies and got up to 2-2 in the set when suddenly a miracle happened. P-nard who was sitting in knees box, was throwing a beer bottle on the court and the Frenchman seemed to dislike it, when he started to hit the bottle with his racquet. In a Shapovalov moment the beer bottle flew to the umpire's nose and the whole New york crowd roared of shock. People were feeling a disqualification brewing, when the Frenchman walked up to the umpire and said 'Ze French prefer wine, i am not playing for these people anymore.' Mr Seven left the court, walking through frightening booing and Nadals landed on his knees by disappointment. He didn't wanted to win this way and he knows that he will regret stepping on the court, for the rest of his life knowing he won his first slam by the opponent's retirement. P-Nard jumped on the court and gave a beer bottle to Knees, to ease his feelings while they poured it in the trophy and they went to drink together. Knees was a little bit happier after as he stepped in his ferrari on the court and drove a hole through the stadium. I guess they were heading to Miami..

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - Final: Nadalsknees vs. Show7

Nadalsknees def Show7 RET 1-6 2-2 2-3

The weak era champion has done it, he won his Maiden slam. The only way this choking mug Wozkneeiacki could win a slam, was by extreme luck and the slam finalist retiring. The better player lost, a sad affair for MTF tennis elbow. As the match started both players were storming on the court and Knees looked very motivated, ready to give his all for New York. A City discovered by the Dutch, who could have been the owners of America, if they didn't sell it to the Brits. The match started and knees opponent put on a tremendous show, playing everything perfectly. He rushed to 6-1 quickly, as Knees smashed a few racquets on his chair. Knees was thinking: Is this really happening again? Are you idiot really screwing up another slam final? While the time was up, Knees got on his feet with a new mindset. The two exchanged marvelous rallies and got up to 2-2 in the set when suddenly a miracle happened. P-nard who was sitting in knees box, was throwing a beer bottle on the court and the Frenchman seemed to dislike it, when he started to hit the bottle with his racquet. In a Shapovalov moment the beer bottle flew to the umpire's nose and the whole New york crowd roared of shock. People were feeling a disqualification brewing, when the Frenchman walked up to the umpire and said 'Ze French prefer wine, i am not playing for these people anymore.' Mr Seven left the court, walking through frightening booing and Nadals landed on his knees by disappointment. He didn't wanted to win this way and he knows that he will regret stepping on the court, for the rest of his life knowing he won his first slam by the opponent's retirement. P-Nard jumped on the court and gave a beer bottle to Knees, to ease his feelings while they poured it in the trophy and they went to drink together. Knees was a little bit happier after as he stepped in his ferrari on the court and drove a hole through the stadium. I guess they were heading to Miami..

:spit:
@Phenomenadal in glee :yeah:

Shame Big Show7 you lost here, but you're definitely able to win big titles as soon as possible :worship:

And to the champ: Finally you got your title man, awesome. GOATsknees they said, well said :bowdown:

See you next weekend bros :yeah:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I actually despise you all for playing a SLAM in the offseason when I, as some others as well, don't even check MTF :eek: :eek: :eek:
I could have vultured some points to be closer to the top 10 by now :mad:

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I actually despise you all for playing a SLAM in the offseason when I, as some others as well, don't even check MTF :eek: :eek: :eek:
I could have vultured some points to be closer to the top 10 by now :mad:
We needed you man :sad:

121 - 134 of 134 Posts