Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - 2nd Round

Show7 def. enlightenedth 6-1 6-3

The score and the stats says it all, I was dominated the entire match. I couldn't hit through him, every ball came back to me and when I was going to the net, an insane lob or a great passing shot was waiting for me.
This guy is good from the baseline, he is good at the net, has it all. I am really curious if he can win the tournament. All I can do is wish him luck. Can't wait to take my revenge.
Well played, @Show7. :yeah:

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

Impossible to beat knees on this form and in realistic. Gg

Lost 1-6 2-6. Quite the beatdown

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

fck i forgot to screenshot lol. I should never play matches this late again as i was in a hurry. Anyway good night everyone as i will prepare for the final.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #108

Hi, can you play tonight around 20:00 ?
Yeah, no problem, but please make sure to be able to play the final then mate :yeah:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

@Ichbinmüde I am just checking your match with Show7 ingame and see you are playing on Elite controls. :facepalm: :lol:
We've played an elite match afterwards to see how the next tournament settings look like, dreadful it is for me :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

Played a private match against @Show7 and lost 6-2, 6-2. I've played my best, my games took quite long whereas I got a few returns quite well back. I've improved a lot it seems, I'm not a poor man's Gasquet anymore and looking forward to the Slam final between two big players of this game :yeah:

Have a good match you two :yeah:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #113

Who's gonna snatch the last Slam of the year? Old veteran and new number 1 Nadalsknees or the novice Show7 who had a miracle run until now? Stay tuned for the match tonight!

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - Final: Nadalsknees vs. Show7

Hopefully @Qampunen is alright? :eek:

·
Registered
8,823 Posts

We've played an elite match afterwards to see how the next tournament settings look like, dreadful it is for me :lol:
I would love an elite controls tournament. Since I won Wimbledon here and MTF tour took a break, I've played only on elite controls.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #117

I would love an elite controls tournament. Since I won Wimbledon here and MTF tour took a break, I've played only on elite controls.
Elite controls for next Masters booked theb. Hopefully they get it done soon enough to start the new thread :yeah:

101 - 120 of 134 Posts