3,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - 2nd Round

Hi everyone! I beat cmchelsea 6-4 6-4. It was a nice match, not much lag and a good friend at the other court, I played a very solid match at serve with some aces but mi best point today was the forehand and the net, I felt confortable at the net but I have to improve some skills at the backhand. So that´s all. Thanks for playing @cmchelsea and I completly sure that you will be a great champion here, you have a great service and good forehand, I think that you are better on clay, you have here the next RG Champion ahahah.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

Hi everyone! I beat cmchelsea 6-4 6-4. It was a nice match, not much lag and a good friend at the other court, I played a very solid match at serve with some aces but mi best point today was the forehand and the net, I felt confortable at the net but I have to improve some skills at the backhand. So that´s all. Thanks for playing @cmchelsea and I completly sure that you will be a great champion here, you have a great service and good forehand, I think that you are better on clay, you have here the next RG Champion ahahah.

Good match from both of you guys. :yeah:

Let's see if Claymchelsea's gonna make an appearance next year on the ass slow plexicushion surfaces :p

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

If Alejanmilos deserves a title, it's the sportsmanship award. He hosted a set with three games by accident, where i took the lead quickly by 2-0 and he was kind enough to tank the games in a restart match. :yeah: Anyway his lack of experience in matches was easy to witness, but he definitely has potential to become a good player. Hit some fine double handed backhands and volleys, in the games he won. Gl for the future tournaments m8. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

If Alejanmilos deserves a title, it's the sportsmanship award. He hosted a set with three games by accident, where i took the lead quickly by 2-0 and he was kind enough to tank the games in a restart match. :yeah: Anyway his lack of experience in matches was easy to witness, but he definitely has potential to become a good player. Hit some fine double handed backhands and volleys, in the games he won. Gl for the future tournaments m8. :)
Alejan_Milos gonna pull off a miracle and win the Aussie Open :worship:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Aaaaand it's done.

*Game, Set, Match, Ichbinmüde*

Unbelievable, I fell down to the court, felt like over the moon and remembered the last time I've been at a SF of an important tournament (Masters or Slams) which was Queen's last year. Rapidly I realized that I need to stand up and hurry up to give a good bud of mine a great handshake. We chatted a bit at the net for a minute or two, wished me all the best and I still couldn't believe what I've witnessed.

A rain delay interrupted our match at the decider and I couldn't believe that. Not again, I thought, I'm doomed. I was sure of it, no doubt. Ofc my momentum had to go and the rain delay had to stop it, ofc I had to lose. Ofc I had to choke, emulating my inner KAndy. *3-2 AD IBM, I was serving and that stupid rain had to fall. I swore, I couldn't believe it and after the rain stopped and warm up ended, ofc I lost my serve. No, I was doomed, especially after facing 0-30 at 4-5, serving to stay for the match. Surprisingly, Peak Clutchmüde appeared and could seal the deal before the breaker, 7-5 at the end. Unbelievable, I still can't believe that GOAT match we played. Acacamüde-matchup always delivers and I look forward to our mugfests on clay :worship: :worship:

81 - 100 of 134 Posts