Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Winter is coming...

And so is MTF Tennis Elbow :worship: :worship:

After a three months break and me finishing most parts of my studies, we'll re-start this glorious thing this weekend on. :yeah:

Warning: Don't mix that one here with ACC, although we're quite close to it.

First of all some basic rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. The deadline of Sunday 2PM CEST won't be changed and a random draw will be made after that. You can commit afterwards as LL. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. As this is a two week tournament, the deadline to play your match shall be 120 hours. To help with the smooth running of the tournament, the organisers shall decide a winner after this time, based on activity in the thread, or if one person agrees to WO.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam, that means surface is Hardcourt (B/G-cement). Format is Best-Of-Three, however if both players agree to a BO5 match then it is preferable.

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Realistic Mode.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts a screenshot of the result here.

10. Have fun and don't take it seriously.

After reading carefully the MTF TEn Commandments, we're gonna play the Fall Slam replacing the USO since there's been no TE-nnis whole Summer long.

Point distribution of this tourney:

Entry deadline is Sunday, 19th of November midnoon GMT, draw will be made by then

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Slam - Entry Deadline Sunday 12pm

Previous Rankings and Race tables

Current one:

Rankings:

Hence we've got a new Number 1 in the MTF Tennis Elbow Rankings:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please cheer for

@Nadalsknees

Ended Lazar's #1 streak just in time, Boattree-fans probably think :eek:

---------

Race:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

Ranked above Brotree and have a better win % than all other Australians, all things considered I am the true Australian No. 1.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

In

Enviado desde mi SM-J320FN mediante Tapatalk

·
The special one
13,884 Posts

Ok I'm in. Will need to start practising again though to get my GOAT level game back. :p

·
Registered
11,070 Posts

Okay I'll give it a shot. My schedule is a little limited, but my internet is 500% times better so that's a plus.

·
Registered
324 Posts

can not play

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

It seems many players started to give up on MTF Tennis elbow including me, but Ichbinmude has once again shown immense dedication, to breath new life into this ceasing competition. Therefore i am deciding to play this prestigious tournament and hope other regulars who stopped playing return aswell, to give this man another chance. In and ready to brush that slamless title away from my number 1 position. :)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts