Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Draw's out, First Round

Finally the computer number one, who needed all the luck in the world to win his first slam, faced a big foe known as Citizen I. He is said to be a mysterious player righfully called the Insanity, as he enters tournaments a few times a year and has a winning record of 98-0 on the elbow tours. Knees got taken to the woodshed for his disgusting luck at the New Amsterdam open and finally faced a reality check. But strange things occured near the end of the first set, when the match got interrupted for drug testing. The biggest reason was Knees steamrolling the first set, against the invisible Citizen, who was lucky not to get checked after the first set. The play resumed and Knees was constantly whining, flipping middle fingers at the crowd, or just coming back to earth and showing his normal choking habits, when he absolutely CRUSHED a couple of racquets. As the second set came to an end, Elbow Mafia and P-Nard got on the court and whispered something in Nadalsknees ear. Not much happened after when Citizen I stole the final set at the end and Knees was smiling careless ever so happy. A lot of people are speculating if Knees fixed the end of the match, but others thought he was no match for the Marvelous Citizen I. We are yet to get an answer, but stay tuned for Stan Del Mugtro's article.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Draw's out, First Round

My legal team joined me on court after the 1st set, threatening a defamation lawsuit against Nadalsknees, SdP and co. I believe that made the difference.

Well, that and my shameless exploitation of Nadalsknees' vulnerability to low slices and dropshots. And pushing. But mostly the lawsuit.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Semifinals

:zzz:

·
Registered
32 Posts

Show7 def. Lazar 6/1 6/1

I don't think fair mode suits his game very well :hug:

:drive:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

:surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

Players constantly coming out of the woodwork to spank established big guns? The tour is going nuts, BOATree and/or GOATway are needed more than ever as a stabilizing force.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #134

Players constantly coming out of the woodwork to spank established big guns? The tour is going nuts, BOATree and/or GOATway are needed more than ever as a stabilizing force.
Sadly both retired until TE4 comes out :sad:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Final: c1tizen_insane vs Show7

The first MTF TE tournament final between two unseeded players, but GOATy players. What an era we live in, strong competition and no unforced error allowed on the big stages.

Centre Court
@citizen_insane vs @Show7

We've all seen some splendid tennis these two weeks, let's hope we'll get the last regular tournament of this year done quicker. It will be the Advent TieBreak Carpet Masters, BO5 TBs which don't take too much time in the heat of Christmas and a bigger chance to score an upset. Thread will be opened today at my office

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,393 Posts

how did Lazar. get destroyed? :eek: :haha:

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

how did Lazar. get destroyed? :eek: :haha:
This is so strange :lol:

Btw @citizen_insane : Last night when you had done dates with girls somewhere in Prag, Bratislava or Warsaw or whatever country your flag is, I was a thief and got into your house and your kitchen and your fridge, ate your subway sandwich with tuna (sorry bro) and I found THIS!!!!=!!!!!

I want responses, clear case. This are blood bags and you were doped, so easy. You just wrote TOmato Ketchup on these bags, you made even a great McDonalds copy so everyone thinks it is Ketchup. You are so a mastermind, but I have you now.
@Ichbinmüde and MTFTEIU we need reply.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #138

:spit:

C i, your statement on GLENN eating your fictitious subway sandwich and burgling your house?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

@Show7 when can you play?

This is so strange :lol:

Btw @citizen_insane : Last night when you had done dates with girls somewhere in Prag, Bratislava or Warsaw or whatever country your flag is, I was a thief and got into your house and your kitchen and your fridge, ate your subway sandwich with tuna (sorry bro) and I found THIS!!!!=!!!!!

I want responses, clear case. This are blood bags and you were doped, so easy. You just wrote TOmato Ketchup on these bags, you made even a great McDonalds copy so everyone thinks it is Ketchup. You are so a mastermind, but I have you now.

@Ichbinmüde and MTFTEIU we need reply.
bruh

121 - 140 of 158 Posts