Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Draw's out, First Round

Stan del Hypocrito saying about blood bags, but I found a blood bag in his school bag in home :surprise:

·
Registered
4,798 Posts

Join Port 2620 and then local game
It doesn't work for me... Maybe Hamachi in the end?

·
Registered
4,798 Posts

SrbTeen def. Griezmann13 6-3 6-0

First set was of high quality. Griezmann13 peaked like there is no tomorrow at my service game *4-2 and he broke my serve with 15!!!
After that, his level has dropped back to abysmal, but hey, the improvements could be seen. Next time, try to use more slice against me on the mud like this court was and you can trouble me with pushing.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts

Comfortable win for lazar.
Also, I mugged my way after leading *1-0 in second. At *1-4 I served 2 DFs and practically gifted that game to him. GL in SF!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

There was never any doubt. MTFTEIU is as corrupt as its idols like FIFA and the Catholic Church.
Who is there

Stan del Hypocrito saying about blood bags, but I found a blood bag in his school bag in home :surprise:
Dude what are you saying for shit really

·
Registered
4,798 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

Who is there

Dude what are you saying for shit really
Well, whoever wants to be in the MTF Tennis Elbow Integrity Unit and wants to have a word on settings, surface etc. then he/she shall just send an application :shrug:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Finally got to play my first match, after a lot of delay. Has to be said Elite controls and fair mode is really slow and odd, like Show7 already mentioned. My experience overall made this match a comfortable win. Gl to Unforced Error in the future tournaments, you hit some nice volleys in the games you won. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

He should have won 2 games at least, but he went for risky big serves, which didn't pay off for him unfortunately. Gl for the next tournament m8.

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts

He should have won 2 games at least, but he went for risky big serves, which didn't pay off for him unfortunately. Gl for the next tournament m8.
Incredible against me he played at 300% and now this.

·
Super Moderator
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #114

0%sea almost won two games against GOATknees. True GOAT :worship:

·
The special one
13,884 Posts

Incredible against me he played at 300% and now this.
Unfortunately C_i couldn't give me any of his blood bags after SdP blowing the whistle on him. That explains my massive drop in performance :(

·
Registered
32 Posts

Show7 def. Ichbinmüde 6/0 6/1

Some nice rallies.
He managed to break me :)

·
Super Moderator
7,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #117

It was quite a match, but unfortunately I had a very bad day. Lost even to my arch-nemesis in TE, @Jamvol , who is a indoors mug, so I knew signs weren't looking promising. Anyway, looking forward to the Advent TB Masters coming the next days

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Suspicious rumours have been shared in the lockers regarding Citizen I, who has been questioned for the ongoing drug scandal rumour, leading to many worrisome elbow players in the lobby. My knees get some free rest tonight and we're gonna see what's going on tommorow. :surprise:

·
The special one
13,884 Posts

If someone's up for playing I'll be hosting in the next 45-60 mins. Need to unwind after a hard day. Only accepting players I can be at least competitive with though. :p

101 - 120 of 158 Posts