Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ACC's over...

... so let's crown our Fall champ here :worship:

Warning: Don't mistake that one here with Popcon, no campaign is needed here.

First of all some basic rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After the deadline a random draw will be made. You can commit afterwards as LL before the tournament starts. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. As this is a one week tournament, the deadline to play your match shall be 72 hours. To help with the smooth running of the tournament, the organisers shall decide a winner after this time, based on activity in the thread, or if one person agrees to WO.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover or simulated score. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters, that means surface is Indoor hardcourt. Format is Best-Of-Three.

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Elite controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Fair Mode.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts a screenshot of the result or just post the scoreline here.

10. Have fun and don't take it too seriously.

After reading carefully the MTF TEn Commandments, we're gonna play the Fall Masters replacing last year's St. Petersburg tournament, Tokyo Masters and Shanghai Masters.

Point distribution of this tourney:

Entry deadline is Sunday, 3rd of December midnoon GMT, draw will be made by then

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Fall Masters - Entry deadline Sunday midnoon

MTF Tennis Elbow Rankings

·
Super Moderator
8,498 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts

What? Knees finally won that elusive slam :worship: Congrats, champ! It was supposed to be AO if that player hadn't peaked!

Reactions: Royolosch

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

In, but i lost like 6 matches in a row on Elite controls so this will be fun..

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

What? Knees finally won that elusive slam :worship: Congrats, champ! It was supposed to be AO if that player hadn't peaked!
Thanks bro, you should come back and bring Lazar too. We are missing you guys + other regulars aswell. :D

·
Registered
4,921 Posts

Ok, in. I have beaten some Giorgi players. :)

·
The special one
14,238 Posts

If this turns out like the real like Paris Masters then most of the top players wont show up, SLAMknees will pull out before the SF and 2 random mugs like myself and GLENN will reach the final. :p

·
Registered
11,071 Posts

I think I have to decline. Gotta get good.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts