Mens Tennis Forums banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Dubai - Nadalsknees the winner! + Challenger

Shame, enlightenedth didn't win :sad:

When I read that Mark LLenders is playing here, I said no, I no want spanking because Wroclawlenders is impossible to beat. Too elite player here in Poland, so I just hitting partner with @azure .
@Lazyguy you want a match? I can show you how play :lol:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

Lenders is definitely above Challenger level, Jon might be too given he beat one of the people in the challenger comfortably. SDP seems a better fit, I suppose his high ranking is his own enemy here.

Very interested in Arsenalex vs cmchelsea grudge match, Ichbinmude clearly with a point to prove here; great draw.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

I think I might show interest in joining in the future. Is this game free?

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
499 Posts

Jon. def. Rodrigo1224 6-2

Quite a close match, he actually won more short rally points, just had some trouble playing longer rallies, but it's still one of his first matches, so I think he can improve greatly in the future. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

You do not need the full version to play online.

Great Tennis Game for PC - Tennis Elbow 2013 - Free Demo!

You can try the demo or buy full game from the link above. If you are on steam you can also directly get the game there. :) If you any other question, you can post here, there are many experts.

Would you also like to join the tour? :p
thanks for the help , well I would love to join the tour but I will train for some time to sharpen my perfect skills first :grin2::grin2:

Shame, enlightenedth didn't win :sad:

When I read that Mark LLenders is playing here, I said no, I no want spanking because Wroclawlenders is impossible to beat. Too elite player here in Poland, so I just hitting partner with @azure .

@Lazyguy you want a match? I can show you how play :lol:
:lol: well I will train for some time first to avoid the double bagel then we will see about that :devil::devil::devil:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #209

thanks for the help , well I would love to join the tour but I will train for some time to sharpen my perfect skills first :grin2::grin2:

:lol: well I will train for some time first to avoid the double bagel then we will see about that :devil::devil::devil:
Just train for like five minutes and you'll be already able to beat him :lol:

·
The special one
13,867 Posts

My road to greatness took a bump today. He held in the first game, I then held for 1-1 after almost choking a 40-0 lead. I thought at that point we would have a competitive match, but what we saw after was complete Arsenal domination sadly :crying:

Overall I thought I played pretty shit TBH, 1st serve was abysmal and wasn't getting anything on my shots at all, like he said I had nothing to really hurt him with apart from the serve, but unfortunately that deserted me for the most part. will probably need to play more online instead of computer.

Good luck in next round mate, hope you go on to win the tournament now :)

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #213

NID that Arsenalex had to goat here as the next round awards 45 points

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

I played my first online match against a pro like 30 mins ago ..

and believe it or not .. I was 6 games away from my first win over a bro .. yeah , I lost 6-0 .

on a serious note I enjoyed it , I also noticed a significant difference between the normal game and the online one and that it's much easier to return IMPOSSIBLE shots but it's also much easier to make unforced errors .

I have a problem tho .. I hosted only 1 successful match , beside that .. each time someone ask to join my game and I click " play " the game freezes for like 1-2 min then it takes me to the court but it says " connection lost " .. I think my opponents got bored waitin or something

·
The special one
13,867 Posts

I played my first online match against a pro like 30 mins ago ..

and believe it or not .. I was 6 games away from my first win over a bro .. yeah , I lost 6-0 .

on a serious note I enjoyed it , I also noticed a significant difference between the normal game and the online one and that it's much easier to return IMPOSSIBLE shots but it's also much easier to make unforced errors .

I have a problem tho .. I hosted only 1 successful match , beside that .. each time someone ask to join my game and I click " play " the game freezes for like 1-2 min then it takes me to the court but it says " connection lost " .. I think my opponents got bored waitin or something
Yeah I agree, there's a big difference. I've developed a bit of a robotic style because I play on the tour too much, which make my shots too predictable and online players will figure that out. I only won 2 matches out of 15 online but have played about 100 matches on the tour and playing at pro level 7.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #216

Yeah I agree, there's a big difference. I've developed a bit of a robotic style because I play on the tour too much, which make my shots too predictable and online players will figure that out. I only won 2 matches out of 15 online but have played about 100 matches on the tour and playing at pro level 7.
It's not really helpful to play the tour unfortunately, as gameplay is a bit different and connection/lags change it completely. :lol:

However, the tour makes fun to play.

I think I might show interest in joining in the future. Is this game free?
Just download the free version and join the tourneys, there are a lot of guys who're recently joining. And Challengers will make a lot more fun I guess :p

·
Registered
7,016 Posts

Congrats Diadochi for your easy win, your dropshots and deep returns were far too good (for an awful player like me anyway). I thought you defended quite well from the baseline too.

Good luck for your SF. :yeah:

·
Registered
962 Posts

First genuine win on MTF TE! Match was a lot closer than the scoreline indicates, @Federer-Fan was very offensive, but I did a lot of pushing to get the odd point here and there. The real winner here was lag, which lowered the level of the game to an utter bash-fest :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

If anyone needs more tennis elbow lesson to get better, besides the 780 points stats thing feel free to ask me in pm.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

If anyone needs more tennis elbow lesson to get better, besides the 780 points stats thing feel free to ask me in pm.
Post the general tips here. :shrug: And some secrets you can leave it for PM :p

201 - 220 of 228 Posts