Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Dubai - Quarterfinals onwards

Do you feel like playing another lag SF? :p @Khronos
Believe it or not the lag with Jamvol was worse than with you (22% vs. 15%). :eek: I thought about buying a plane ticket to Rotterdam for our match, looks like I needed one for Edinburgh too...

In answer to your question, I can play tomorrow morning, from say 11am GMT. How does that suit you?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Believe it or not the lag with Jamvol was worse than with you (22% vs. 15%). :eek: I thought about buying a plane ticket to Rotterdam for our match, looks like I needed one for Edinburgh too...

In answer to your question, I can play tomorrow morning, from say 11am GMT. How does that suit you?
I can only play in the evening tommorow.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Pretty decent match. There wasn't as much lag as the last match we played, so it was overall more fun to compete. I was just a little bit better in the majority of rallies, which made the difference.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

As for the final, i can play on Sunday later in the evening. @enlightenedth Not sure when yet, as i'm going to celebrate my brothers birthday in Amsterdam.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

Pretty decent match. There wasn't as much lag as the last match we played, so it was overall more fun to compete. I was just a little bit better in the majority of rallies, which made the difference.
I thought you were by far the better player. As for me I was hitting too many short balls, weak first serves, not using my BTL enough, and not coming to the net.

Congrats on reaching a fourth final in 2017 and taking the #3 ranking. :hatoff:

·
Registered
8,749 Posts

As for the final, i can play on Sunday later in the evening. @enlightenedth Not sure when yet, as i'm going to celebrate my brothers birthday in Amsterdam.
Ok, when you want to play, send me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #188 (Edited)

I think we had both lost the will to live by the time the third set rolled around. Tbh I'd lost the will to live even before the end of the first. I'm retiring from TE until I can get internet sorted out.
Did you guys record it again? Might be the reason for this lagfest :facepalm:

Wait, retiring before matchpoint? Did Jamvol bet on himself to win? Is there such a thing like Fixvol? :scratch:

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #189 (Edited)

Ok, welcome guys to the MTF Tennis Elbow Challenger Wroclaw (yeah, I'm not up to do that special '��ł', sorry Polish guys)

These guys got direct entry for our beloved Challenger:
@Griezmann13
@Diadochi
@FedererIsTheGOAT
@cmchelsea
@Rodrigo1224

And those will get a WC, randomly drawn by random.org:

@Federer-Fan
@Arsenalex
@Jon.

Next guys who'll enter if somebody withdraws:

@Mark Lenders
@Stan del Potro
@Cloren [with a joke character]

And here the draw:

Diadochi
Federer-Fan

Jon.
Rodrigo1224

FedererIsTheGOAT Mark LLenders
Griezmann13

Arsenalex
cmchelsea

Remember guys, same settings (BG-cement, Fair Mode), but Best Of 1 [!] set.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Unfortunately I have to withdraw this weekend :(

Hopefully there'll be another Challenger soon enough, after the Masters maybe? ;)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

aye aye aye , sorry for the off topic Question , I wanna bless you guys with my perfect skills but I don't really know what is required

where can I get the game , Should I buy the full version to play online

can someone help me here

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

I'm not playing the challenger lol, it was a joke which I guess that wasn't clear. Take me out, sorry for the confusion. I never intended to play the challenger at all :p
@Ichbinmüde

·
Registered
962 Posts

@Federer-Fan when do you want to play?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

aye aye aye , sorry for the off topic Question , I wanna bless you guys with my perfect skills but I don't really know what is required

where can I get the game , Should I buy the full version to play online

can someone help me here
You do not need the full version to play online.

Great Tennis Game for PC - Tennis Elbow 2013 - Free Demo!

You can try the demo or buy full game from the link above. If you are on steam you can also directly get the game there. :) If you any other question, you can post here, there are many experts.

Would you also like to join the tour? :p

Did you guys record it again? Might be the reason for this lagfest :facepalm:

Wait, retiring before matchpoint? Did Jamvol bet on himself to win? Is there such a thing like Fixvol? :scratch:
vBetting scam exposed. :spit:

·
Registered
18,092 Posts

Unfortunately I have to withdraw this weekend :(

Hopefully there'll be another Challenger soon enough, after the Masters maybe? ;)
Here's my cue. LLenders to run riot here and become the first lucky loser ever to win a title, thus rewriting all the TE history books.

I don't know who @Griezmann13 is, but I do know he's in for the longest 10 minutes of his life!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Pretty good match, after the kinda strange conditions in the first set. His net game was almost perfect from a few errors, so it was really tough to pass him. In the third set i was playing with nothing to lose and lost my nerves, which became essential in the end.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts

Congrats, you deserved to win.
Not my best match to say the least, in the first set I was so bad, I was missing every shot, even easy volleys. Same scenario until the middle of the second set, when I started to play better.
In the first game of 3rd set, I saved a 0-40 situation, but as usual I choked at 4-4, losing my serve.
It was a good tournament for me, can't complain. Maybe 3rd time's a charm.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Dubai - Nadalsknees the winner! + Challenger

Congrats Nadalsknees on the win and becoming #1 in the MTF TE Race to London. enlightenedth. :eek: 2 Tournaments played and worst result is a SF. :worship: GOAT Era.

Find all the updated stats of the tournament and tour such as player profile, ranking, race and general stats(Excluding H2H) updated after the Finals here.
MTF TE Stats

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #199 (Edited)

Right on time again, it's getting spooky :lol:

Incredible effort from Nadalsknees, settling down that he's the 500-GOAT and now right after BroTree123 the second most crowned player on tour. 3 titles

Tough luck enlightenedth, you did SF yesterday last tournament and now runner-up. According to this linear movement you'll win Indian Wells in two weeks. Amazing tournament once again.

Great effort from Cloren for beating the World #1 and Khronos with another good showing. Congrats to Arsenalex as well for making QFs in a strong era now.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #200 (Edited)

MTF TE's first Challenger draw:

Points distribution:

Good luck mates :yeah:

181 - 200 of 228 Posts