Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the MTF Tennis Elbow Dubai tournament!

Winner of last year's atp Dubai tournament

A few simple rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. After deadline's over a random draw will be generated

3. You have to talk with your opponent and find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

4. There's a set deadline of 72 hours to play your match. If this deadline is not met, then the players must decide who will withdraw. If no player offers to withdraw then the more active one will go through. If neither player is cooperative/active then the winner will be chosen at random. If a player can give a valid reason for inability to play in the given time and can play lots of matches afterwards (and inform the manager ahead of time) then they might be given an extension.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover. The same vice versa.

6. We play the MTF TE Rotterdam, that means surface is Blue-Green Cement. Format is Best-Of-Three, here a screenshot of the settings:

7. If you host you have to choose under the setting 'controls' the option 'Simulation controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Fair Mode for the sake of variation.

At the end the hosting-settings should look like in the screenshot below:

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to utilise Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Make a screenshot of the result and post it here in the thread.

Deadline is next Saturday midnoon GMT - Draw ceremony will be around that time

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow Dubai

Rankings

Yeah, rankings look quite unfair to everyone who's recently started :facepalm:

Players of the week: @Nadalsknees (record breaking 23 victories on tour level!!), @enlightenedth , @me :p , @Jon. and @Unforced Error

---------------------------------------------------------

Race To London

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Dubai:

Previous draws

Brisbane:

Australian Open:

Rotterdam:

Queen's:

Wimbledon:

Washington:

Olympics:

US Open:

St. Petersburg:

Tokyo:

Shanghai:

Paris Masters

World Tour Finals:

Mugs Tour Finals:

·
Registered
962 Posts

Let's see who'll give w/o s to me this week

In

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This is where the special one AKA cmGOATsea wins his first TE match.
And in one year we'll all say: That was the beginning of cmGOATsea's career :smoke:

Let's see who'll give w/o s to me this week

In
Number 6 in the Race. Imagine you making WTFs thanks to walkovers :worship:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

@azure will host the draw ceremony this Saturday and create a random draw, hope he won't do a similar appearance like Rod Stewart did a few weeks ago

2YlZQN09w-Y

Our beloved random draw in good hands :yeah:

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

In.

But will give a w/o if my opponent can't play on my preferred days next week. Still majority of the week mind you so it shouldn't really be an issue.

Next week is my exam week, so I won't be able to play on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday(includes coming and next Sunday)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

In.

But will give a w/o if my opponent can't play on my preferred days next week. .....
.... so I won't be able to play on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday(includes coming and next Sunday)

@Diadochi *heavy breathing* The chances of you both playing have astronomically increased and Diadochi will demand a Tuesday start. :haha:

In.

I have the worst W/L ratio in TE history with more than 5 matches. :spit: In b4 drawing Nadalsknees this time.

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

Just a very irrelevant and curious question, why am I 110 points behind Stan Del Potro despite me having a 2-2 W/L record while he has 0-3 record?

Man Stan Del Potro is a legend :worship:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

What is this with German mtf te players? 3 of them in top 20 what? This is Formula 1? :facepalm:

All are doped for sure. MTF TE Davis Cup Team Captain IchbinFuentes make everything so at least his country is #1 :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

Just a very irrelevant and curious question, why am I 110 points behind Stan Del Potro despite me having a 2-2 W/L record while he has 0-3 record?

Man Stan Del Potro is a legend :worship:
Tournament organizers and chefs count true points a lot more than vultured points, you are exception because you have shit internet :sad:

But that is reason, why vultures I defeated like @BroTree123 or @Haneul are worse, because true points count more. Just like true winners, I outtruewinnered everyone in my history.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts