Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I've tried playing with Griezman13 but to no avail. It's not his fault ofc, it's hard to communicated with someone whose account for some reason hasn't been activated yet :stupid: cmon ffs can we activate it already? It's hard to communicate with him with another party who's apparently pretty busy(and not playing this tournament for a reason :p)

And perhaps also my fault since I schedule to play him at 3 pm(German time) but postponed to 2 and half hours later because I didn't reach home yet :sad: our difference in timezones also makes this difficult.

I'm hoping we still get another chance to play instead of having to end it in a withdrawal
How about you try once more tomorrow and if it still doesn't happen you get a W/O to QFs? Assuming @Arsenalex agrees with this.

-

Day 4 draw update:

Emphatic return to the tour for the world #1. Knowing @Stan del Potro was out of the tournament probably took a weight off his mind. :p

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

I defeated Lazar in 3 sets to make things specific. He destroyed me in the first set 6-2, but then i noticed we played on elite controls which wasn't in the rules, so we had to play 2 extra sets after on Simulation. Although it looks like a straightforward win, the second set was super intense and could have gone either way. Lazar is a incredible player and plays like a wall almost djokovic style. He made me go for absolute peak shots and i had to fight for every point even on serve. The third set he was definitely tired and i took advantage of it. Anyway a very good match and it's looking likely to be the best match of the tournament so far.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
No comment... Disgraceful, it wasn't ok to Lazar. btw... How you have started in that way you should've finished.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts