Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
21,063 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - ATP Munich - Join in before Saturday 12:00 CEST!

Wow shocking scenes. I thought Knees was unbeatable

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

:rolleyes: Now I am the reason for @Nadalsknees loss. @lazar. already proved to be back to form by beating enlightenedth and taking a set of Nadalsknees at MC. It was a matter of time before the Serb found his mojo again. :shrug: Also Nadalsknees is not concentrating on the game as himself admitted in the post-match Press Conference after his win against Jon.

Considering all the factors, this win(rather loss of Nadalsknees) was needed to stop the knees train from securing #1 as early as August. We need drama. :yeah: Madrid will be interesting.

@Ichbinmüde :facepalm: accusing fellow board member of jinxing. TIU needs to expel him from board. :lol:

@ProudSerb can you update the thread title and post the final draw so that I edit the stats and points tonight?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)

Wiki draw updated.

Ceremony end's speech: "Hello from your tournament's director ProudSerb. I hope you have enjoyed it. My tournament being the most seen in MTF TE's career is the privilege you can't have. Fresh blood was needed and it's great to see it's still going. Ofc I am happy to see one of the Serbs winning, because he defended our pride.
I hope spectators like that final, I know Nadalsknees had several hiccups, but IMO it was entertaining match. Lazar, enjoy your title until Madrid. :lol: I hope that I will manage more tournaments and I hope I won't be lazy in the end like I were, but things like this can happen. Thanks everyone for playing and see you in Madrid!" :yeah:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #124

@ProudSerb can you update the thread title and post the final draw so that I edit the stats and points tonight?
Done :p

121 - 125 of 125 Posts