Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - ATP Munich - Join in before Saturday 12:00 CEST!

@Stan del Potro

Enourmous difference between second seed and third seed. One is in finals, the other is yet to play a match. One is on a 12 match winning streak, the other on a virtual(bar Griezmann retirement) 10 match losing streak. :haha:

Bottom half for the win. 3 days and all matches done. :rocker: Top half, your turn now ;)

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

Lazar/knees final with knees winning again seems NID :zzz:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts

@Stan del Potro unfortunately I can only play today around 23.30 (Portugal), or tomorrow (anytime after 16h Portugal). Sorry about that.

If you can still play today, great. If you can't play neither today at 23.30 or tomorrow, or if manager doesn't allow to play tomorrow, I'll withdraw

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

@Stan del Potro unfortunately I can only play today around 23.30 (Portugal), or tomorrow (anytime after 16h Portugal). Sorry about that.

If you can still play today, great. If you can't play neither today at 23.30 or tomorrow, or if manager doesn't allow to play tomorrow, I'll withdraw
I can play :yeah:

No problem after this things you had I want a legit match and I will be awake :p

·
Registered
6,806 Posts

Night session with excellent weather and conditions to play tennis (lagless match).

I knew I had a tough challenge against Duststan Del Pairetro.
He started quite off in the match so I grabbed a nice lead in the start, but at the end of the first set he started to put pressure on me and I predicted a much tougher second set so I tried to be really focused at the time.
Played well on the second and I think Del GOATro went a bit down mentally for the rest of the match.
Clay is clearly not a good surface for him, but he will be a force on the grass :worship:

Next is @ProudSerb - I can play tomorrow in the afternoon or afterwards (from 14/15 GMT until around 22GMT).

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

Surprisingly I am here, but yeah, I need to check my internet connection here, I hope it will be good in Romania. :)

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #108

17:00 CEST, is it ok? @Claybot

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

I'm ready, but if you're not, 17 CEST it is
In 30-40 minutes then, please.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #112

ProudSerb def. Claybot *3-1 ret.

In the biggest lag fest I have ever had.. *3-1 30-0 for me and Claybot decided to retire, as it was unplayable for him, not only for him, but for me, too! Sorry for what was happened, not my fault I am currently in Romania, but I could play at home with ever worse net. Forgot to take Screenshot :facepalm: GL in next tournaments
@lazar. Ajde da me odereš, scrube

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #113

lazar. def ProudSerb 60 64
First set, I didn't have brain and focus for it...
Then second set was messy. 2 early breaks. Then I had 2-1* 40-15 but lazar was clutch. I went full BBB mode, so that's why I won those 4 gaes. GL in next round. :)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

WOW! This might be the fastest tournament ever with only W/O and that too the players tried! Worship material effort from all of you. :bowdown:

@lazar. vs @Nadalsknees: Preview

Nadalsknees is in the form of his life with his last loss to enlightenedth way back in IW! He is running rampant over his opponents beating them left, right and centre. Can he break the record of BroTree123's 14 match winning streak(knees shares the record) by winning his next 2 matches? or will lazar, who is seemingly finding his groove by beating a top player, stop him after failing to beat him twice in a row now. H2H stays 3-1 to Nadalsknees, but this is a final between the 2 best players in the tournaments and gets as close as it can. Who will triumph? Stay tuned!

P.S. Live reports states that this is the most viewed 500 ever. Another (virtual bogus) MTF TE record. :yeah:

On the other side we have @Claybot suffering extremely at the hands of external factors two weeks in a row and the board should check into this. :mad: :no:

·
Registered
259 Posts

I'm baaaack :drool:

Great final vs Nadalsknees

1st set: from *0-3 to 3-3* and a few Bps but he saved them , on *3-4 i saved 3 BPs in a row
TB from 3-5 to 7-5

2nd set: 5-2* >> 5-4* 30-40 , on MP Nadalsknees made a DF

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Greatest choke of my glorious MTF tennis elbow career? It's up there. Congrats Lazar on this prestigious Munich slam. He displayed unreal defense at times, coupled with too many errors from my shaky racquet and @Tennis4mugs jinx a few posts above. No free beers for P-nard and Tomic, but i will take you guys to oktoberfest instead in a few months. Drinks on me, if i win one of the slams atleast.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #118

I will post the results soon.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts

Greatest choke of my glorious MTF tennis elbow career? It's up there. Congrats Lazar on this prestigious Munich slam. He displayed unreal defense at times, coupled with too many errors from my shaky racquet and @Tennis4mugs jinx a few posts above. No free beers for P-nard and Tomic, but i will take you guys to oktoberfest instead in a few months. Drinks on me, if i win one of the slams atleast.
Cheers mate, every loss makes you better. Set a new record in Madrid then with six titles, surpassing BOATree in that regard.

And congrats to @lazar. for beating Knees for the first time at a 500 tournament since Stp. Astonishing comeback :worship:

101 - 120 of 125 Posts