Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow - ATP Munich - Join in before Saturday 12:00 CEST!

lazar back to form by beating a top gun. :cheerleader: @Jon. I will try to be online tonight, if not we can play early tomorrow morning. :)

@ProudSerb can you post a more reabdable WikiDraw. :lol:
You are a seed so you have to defeat him mug :haha:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

Jon. def. Tennis4Lyf 6-3 5-7 6-3

Stats and report tomorrow. Good luck against aca*4 demy :yeah:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

@cmchelsea @Claybot I give you 26 hours and 11 minutes more or one of you will be disqualified (i.e. I will use random for the person who will be replaced by @Ichbinmüde )

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts

R3: Nadalsknees def. Phenomenadal w/o

Connection issues quickly brought this mouthwatering clash to a halt. We tried for a good hour or so to get the match working. On a few occasions we were able to enjoy play with little to no lag, but after a few minutes it would just lag out and the game would freeze. Fun rallies for the points we did get to play. Problem seems to be on my end; My whole internet connection would repeatedly drop. Very bizarre, this has never happened before :shrug: Good luck to Knees and hopefully we can meet again with better conditions to give the fans something to cheer about.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

It was clear from the games we played, that his knees weren't in good shape either. He only won 1 game, from the 5 we played in total. After the last point we tried to play, the camera zoomed in on Tomic, who was sporting sunglasses and gestured in his player box towards P-nard, while they stormed off the court together. Gl m8 and get healthy for Madrid. I will make it up for you if i win the tournament, with free German beers from my prize money. :yeah:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

@Phenomenadal, is it a W/O or retired on court mate? We need for clarity. After MC farce we need a walkover free tournament. :lol:

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts

@Phenomenadal, is it a W/O or retired on court mate? We need for clarity. After MC farce we need a walkover free tournament. :lol:
It was more like half the stadium collapsing and the match postponed indefinitely.

I'll talk the one that doesn't give me a loss :yeah:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts

Good and sunny conditions for tennis (lag below 60)
Fun match with some long rallies. I was always agressive and taking the ball early. cmchelsea was better in the second and deserved some games, having some game points he wasn't able to convert.

Now how many miliseconds do I have for my next match before the disqualification bomb, Ethan Hunt?

·
The special one
13,848 Posts

Obviously I was still a bit jet lagged and tired after travelling halfway across the world after playing challenger. cmCLAYsea nowhere to be found, obviously just saving my best for RG :laugh2:
@Claybot well played and good luck in your next match, mate :worship::worship:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Retired on court. His knees were tired from all the marathon matches and like Bernard he lacks fitness. Nadalsknees on the other hand will never get tired.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
As I saw 3 hours later, you will have 69*360000=24840000ms :p

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts

Obviously I was still a bit jet lagged and tired after travelling halfway across the world after playing challenger. cmCLAYsea nowhere to be found, obviously just saving my best for RG :laugh2:

@Claybot well played and good luck in your next match, mate :worship::worship:
Make sure to fly as soon as possible to Madrid to feel comfortable there :worship:

·
Registered
10,380 Posts

Jon defeated me quite soundly in a lag-fest (I would probably have zero aces without the lag!). He was the better player, for sure. It could have gone to a third set if a few points had turned out differently, but it was not my day.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

He played the best i have seen him so far, but i have to admit i wasn't really focused for the first two sets and just going through the motions. I played the most despicable game on serve at 3-3 in the second set, with 2 df and kinda gave up there. I was thinking all the time if i just tank the match, to give other people a chance at a title. But then i remembered i promised P-nard and Tomic free beers from the title money and went second gear in the third. Gl to Jon in Madrid. :yeah:

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts

The updated draw:

Interesting facts:

- Jon. once again collecting points like there's no tomorrow
- Fourth quarter looks really so open, another Serb SFs on the cards
- Knees/lazar-dualism in front of us
- Why is Stan del Potro third seed?

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

The updated draw:

Interesting facts:

- Jon. once again collecting points like there's no tomorrow
- Fourth quarter looks really so open, another Serb SFs on the cards
- Knees/lazar-dualism in front of us
- Why is Stan del Potro third seed?
Clown, it's because I'm king of mtf tennis elbow streets. Do you see all the young kids here? I have huge crowd support

81 - 100 of 125 Posts