Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts
Re: MTF TE Indian Wells Masters! - enlightenedth - Champion! + Irving CH

@Nadalsknees what a tough luck mate, you're the 500-GOAT nevertheless and you're gonna win your big title soon enough (probably already in Miami) :yeah:

·
Registered
106 Posts

Rodrigo1224 def Stan del Potro 6-1.

I dont know how take screenshot but he did it, it was nice to play against another chilean, there was a lag for some games but i played better than him with that lag.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Re: MTF TE Indian Wells Masters! - Finals - enlightenedth vs Nadalsknees III + Irving

Any time after today (Sat) will be fine for me :yeah:

Expect lag :(
Ok, just write in MTF group when you are online. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

Vulturevol def. Proudserb

Bit of a weird match, wasn't at my best and he was holding easily until the penultimate game, when an untimely DF and some missed first serves gave me my chance to break.

The inflated aces count is because our first attempt DC'd and we had to reset to 2-2 :lol:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #168 (Edited)

Here is the final draw and result of the IW. Wonderful tournament with a new winner. Thank you all for a great tournament.

Player of the Tournament: enlightenedth. Obvious choice, not beacuse he won the title but he beat Khronos and Nadalsknees on the way to it, which is impressive. And now has gone on to a 11-2 W/L record on tour! :eek::hatoff:

Match of the tournament: A very tough one, we have one match where Arsenalex won more points than his opponent but still ended up losing in a nerve-wracking 3rd set deciding TB and another match between the emerging NextGen MTF stars Griezmann and cmchelsea, playing the longest TB in the tour's history, however since the third set the match ended pretty easily, We have Arsenalex-Cloren as the match of the tournament.

Surprise of the tournament: You would think it is SdP for progressing to the next round after 5 tournaments, though through an W/O, it is not him. Lazyguy is our surprise element, who breadsticked his opponent in his first ever match and followed it with pulling off a thrilling upset over a seed only to lose to the eventual champion. Like he says, it was a lazyGOAT tournament for him. :worship:

Dud of the tournament: lag. As usual, it spoiled the fun of playing freely as witnessed in matches between Tennis4Lyf and Phenomenadal or lazar. vs ProudSerb, etc. People are still waiting for the day where one can dream of playing online games as it should be. :facepalm:

Here are the updated rankings, player profile, tour info, H2H, etc.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aoe1Fx4FDArngP51gzFtE6Hg4IgaLA

See you all in Miami where the usual rigger will continue the organization. :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts

Rodrigo1224 def cmchelsea 6-2

tried to take screenshot but it went all black.

it was a nice match and i think i was lucky anticipating most of his rally shots, and had a safer service game, i think he didnt have breakpoints with my serve.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #172

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , i still tried to took screenshot but when i tried to paste it it was completely black.
F11 is usually the keyboard shortcut. In case that does not work, you can do the following.

1. Click on Setting.
2. Match log.
3. Scroll to the very bottom and take a screenshot and post stats.

Image here.

·
Super Moderator
7,921 Posts

Here is the final draw and result of the IW. Wonderful tournament with a new winner. Thank you all for a great tournament.

Player of the Tournament: enlightenedth. Obvious choice, not beacuse he won the title but he beat Khronos and Nadalsknees on the way to it, which is impressive. And now has gone on to a 11-2 W/L record on tour! :eek::hatoff:

Match of the tournament: A very tough one, we have one match where Arsenalex won more points than his opponent but still ended up losing in a nerve-wracking 3rd set deciding TB and another match between the emerging NextGen MTF stars Griezmann and cmchelsea, playing the longest TB in the tour's history, however since the third set the match ended pretty easily, We have Arsenalex-Cloren as the match of the tournament.

Surprise of the tournament: You would think it is SdP for progressing to the next round after 5 tournaments, though through an W/O, it is not him. Lazyguy is our surprise element, who breadsticked his opponent in his first ever match and followed it with pulling off a thrilling upset over a seed only to lose to the eventual champion. Like he says, it was a lazyGOAT tournament for him. :worship:

Dud of the tournament: lag. As usual, it spoiled the fun of playing freely as witnessed in matches between Tennis4Lyf and Phenomenadal or lazar. vs ProudSerb, etc. People are still waiting for the day where one can dream of playing online games as it should be. :facepalm:

See you all in Miami where the usual rigger will continue the organization. :lol:
Hesse4Lyf :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
21,071 Posts

Excellent choice in match of the tournament. You have great taste, imo GOATren/GOATlex is the match of the millineium.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

@Tennis4Lyf :worship: thank you very much , it was a GOAT tournament for me , no idea if i can repeat the same results in the upcoming tournaments but I will definitely do my best , thanks for your GOAT organizing

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #177

Sadly due to an elbow injury Arsenalex has withdrawn from the CH. I have to stop @Vulturevol it seems, but I am not skilled enough. :sadface: When can you play? Rodrigo is already waiting in the finals.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #179

Like I said, I do not have enough skills or play good to stop the vulture. :sadface: The match was lag free for a surprise and before I could come out the shock he was 5-1 up. Soon after I came back from the shock I hit 6 winners in a row breaking him to love and going up 5-2 30-0 but then my level dropped and he went to finish the match. He played 5000% against a CH like me and still could not bagel. :haha: The good vs evil continues. I hope Rodrigo wins his title here. Good luck for the finals.

161 - 180 of 186 Posts