Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Re: MTF TE Indian Wells Masters! - enlightenedth - Champion! + Irving CH

Sadly this despicable vulture managed to get the job done. A worthy final that was probably deserving of being BO3, Rodrigo emerges as the moral victor of this tournament make no mistake about that. He actually led by a break, and for most of the match I was simply at the mercy of his bashing and couldn't do anything but try to predict where he was serving/hitting. He rather gifted me the break back, and after that it felt like a bit of doubt crept into his game and I was able to stay solid in the breaker.

This guy will be a real threat if he continues to play and improve.

·
Registered
21,078 Posts

:zzz:

This ain't challenger events, it's vultures taking advantage

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #183

Damn i tried my best but couldnt won :frown2:, i gave like 500% percent but he obviously is way better than me, congrats!
Excellent CH for you. Very close. But you are just 80+ matches old(Already a better W/L ratio than me and SdP :haha:). In the next few months you can beat this mug on the Main Tour. :yeah: Jamvol cannot participate in the next few CH as he won this one. :bigwave:

CH Points:

Jamvol - 125
Rodrgio1224 - 75

Tennis4Lyf - 45
cmchelsea - 45

Arsenalex - 25
Griezmann - 25
Stan del Potro - 25
ProudSerb - 25

Well played everybody, who played, and see you in Miami where the big guns will take limelight again. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Thx for the nice words, im having fun and i try to play as much as i can when my job and my family let me :smile2:.
Tht's the most important thing here :yeah:

Congrats @Irvingvol, unbeaten here :yeah:

And congrats to @Griezmann13 for the wooden spoon

181 - 186 of 186 Posts