Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
@Tennis4Lyf and @Khronos

I think we should get rid of that rankings-confusion and go on with the 2016 one, just akin to the atp one. Right after Australian Open I'd say we'll do a Race-rankings again just like last year as we'd have two tournaments already counted in. So we start the rest of the season with the points results from Brisbane and Melbourne.

How would you like that idea?

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
@Tennis4Lyf and @Khronos

I think we should get rid of that rankings-confusion and go on with the 2016 one, just akin to the atp one. Right after Australian Open I'd say we'll do a Race-rankings again just like last year as we'd have two tournaments already counted in. So we start the rest of the season with the points results from Brisbane and Melbourne.

How would you like that idea?
Definitely yes to race-rankings and for the sake of convenience we could continue with the ATP system... (providing Tennis4Lyf didn't already have a fantastic alternative to try). We can always switch down the line.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Definitely yes to race-rankings and for the sake of convenience we could continue with the ATP system... (providing Tennis4Lyf didn't already have a fantastic alternative to try). We can always switch down the line.
That's a fair compromise. So whoever got a genius point distributions idea, we'll check that and do a poll (like we always do :p ) and decide if we can add it to the current atp-system.

·
Registered
21,071 Posts
Not playing this time. MMs like Australian Open just don't interest me. I'll only play prestigious tournaments like MTF/Brisbane/Basel, etc.

:p

In seriousness I don't have time, hell week pretty much

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
I'm in.

Let's go!

·
Registered
962 Posts
In

61 - 77 of 77 Posts