• James Blake

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the sneaking suspicion Roddick may be the most achieving of the Americans, but not the most popular.

Let's find out!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
James! :bounce:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
James, he is such a teddy bear, and after what he went through who wouldnt love the guy for still being out there and enjoying what he does. Go James :bounce:

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
Blake !!! :bigclap:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
blake

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Didn't I already prove that these was no use in ever making an Andy versus Player B poll again after the smackdown he received against Adam Chadaj?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chloe said:
Didn't I already prove that these was no use in ever making an Andy versus Player B poll again after the smackdown he received against Adam Chadaj?
Yes, but this is an American v. American. I doubt if Mardy, Robby or Rappin' V would have won a serious contest :ras:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Andy vs. anything is lame.

I voted for Andy, because I think he's funny. And MAYBE he'll punch Roger for real and I'll laugh because Roger will beat him up.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Both in term of personnality (that's what we're suppose to base our vote on, isn't it?...) but a little advantage to Blake...
For the game: Blake.
Overall: Blake.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For myself, I picked Blake, because although I don't like either's game, I feel sorry for him because he always gets a bad 3rd draw at the USO, lol. And he plays with heart.

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
For myself, I picked Blake, because although I don't like either's game, I feel sorry for him because he always gets a bad 3rd draw at the USO, lol. And he plays with heart.
and he is cute :lol: though he was cuter with dreads ;)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I like both, but I voted Andy coz of his hillarious on court interviews

1 - 20 of 23 Posts