Mens Tennis Forums banner

On a scale of 0 to 5, how important do you think this 2020 RR3: Djokovic vs. Zverev match is to No1e

• 1 - Just end this year. Eager to get back to his family and get ready for a long Australian visit.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 - Screw everyone, media, ATP, he could care less about this match or tournament. Bye!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote and
Why?

Responsibly,
masterclass

·
Registered
905 Posts
He'll try, but don't think it's that important to his career or legacy. He did state he wanted weeks at 1 record, he's pretty much got that now, and then he would look at slams only.

Think the AO is far more important to him...think he'll be focused mainly on slams from now on.

But, I do think he's declined and Tsitsipas, Zverev, Medvedev and Thiem all cause him big problems. So would not be surprised if he lost today - Zverev has less pressure as he's expected to lose.

·
Registered
19,315 Posts
Idk how this is even a question. These guys are professional, they all play to break records at this point, Djokovic has his eyes on the trophy. I'm not saying he'll do it, but he definetly wants it. So yeah, he'll try his best today

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Djokovic hasn't got Federer to worry about this year, which makes his chances that much greater. I don't think he'll give up on this one easily - and of course he wants to tie Federer's record. Of course, I'm not a Novak expert.

·
Your visions will happen
49,207 Posts
Nole has already said he wants to break all Fed's records so he must win this

·
Registered
711 Posts
He’s not trying 80% even though Fedalvic fanboys say he needs to try 100%.
He accidentally wins many matches. Will he be the backhand pounding skier again? Who knows?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts