Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts

·
Registered
21,048 Posts

Do I get a big reward for winning the most prestigious TE title ever? Delighted to win my first final. I guess with the big guns gone, it was my turn for glory :p

Haters :bigwave:

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts
Real final was Jamvol-Haneul which should happen soon, after he accepts my challenge.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Real final was Jamvol-Haneul which should happen soon, after he accepts my challenge.
Yeah you were obviously the real winner here since you were the only player able to defeat Cloren and his connection of darkness :worship:

·
Registered
21,048 Posts
Connection of darkness could have been helped if you didn't have such shit internet connection whereby you can't play with anyone outside of Europe.

·
Registered
21,048 Posts
Barely any congratulatory remarks here except from Haneul. So many butthurt haters here who are so jealous :spit: even tennis4lyf who's still bitter I beat him in our "practice" match.

I'll do a short review of my match against @Ichbinmüde

I know the most vocal ones out here don't care because they are butthurt haters mainly because I eliminated them from this tournament but I know the silent ones who lurk in this thread are happy for me for winning the most prestigious title of TE :worship:

In the first set, IBM started of strong, broke my serve in my 2nd service game and consolidated the break, but afterwards I managed to break back and we were tied. Until the 5-4 game which was a long game where he had few game points and I had set points. Finally I managed to convert one set point due to the netcord of justice :bowdown:

I felt I was better in the set after he broke me tbh, I think won 12 more points overall anyway. 2nd set was a botting contest pretty much, some ridiculous high first serve percentage in that set, he barely won points on my serve, but I was a bit more threatening and broke him in the last game to take the deserved victory. The lag was overall okay, some bad moments here and there but definitely pretty playable. A lot better than playing WOATvol that is

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
@Clomug I am not from the butthurt family. I am only deeply sad about SdP's absence that is sorely being missed on tour right now.:sad: But according his fansite he will do a "Telescope"(He level is too far from all of us) training session it seems. Like I said, those who practice with me win the title. :shrug: #500ELO4LYf

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
You mug should shut up because you still afraid of playing me. Because you know you will be first SFT-jerk who will lose to me and that will be forever in your life. In every biography, at every job, even in cementary and even when Petrus will ask you: 'What sins you have?' you will be quiet and the he say: 'You are first member of SFT who lost to S1an del BOATro. You go to special place of mugs'. So just stop to be coward and receive loss :bigwave:
Up until my unfortunate bagel at his hands, I was 15-0 vs Jamvol who you were 0-15 vs (at least). So these are some big words from someone who was effectively 0-225 against me. My internet free period will be wiped from all records and rustzure will still go 226-0 vs you when I get my computer/full game back. :bigwave:

101 - 119 of 119 Posts