Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Mugs cannot even update results nowadays. :facepalm:

SdP will win both matches 6-0 6-0 and qualify
That's wrong, our match will take place on Center Court in a few minutes. Mugvol :facepalm:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I tried a couple months back, can't play on keyboard, I was moving worst than Karlovic. Besides, I found the game too basic, I can't use my hot shots. :p

But someone should make a Fifa 17 tournament on MTF: :yeah:
You can play with things like old Xbox 360 controllers if you can connect them to your comp.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
FIFA on PC or PS/XBOX? It is too expensive. For PC, I believe, is around 45-50€ and otherwise 50-60€. You can make partial appearance in a couple of tournaments and still win on MTF TE. :)secret: Ask for huge appreance fee from IBM)
PS4.

You can play with things like old Xbox 360 controllers if you can connect them to your comp.
I tried once to use my old PS3 pad on my note? Without success. PS4's gamepad is impossible I guess.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
PS4.

I tried once to use my old PS3 pad on my note? Without success. PS4's gamepad is impossible I guess.
PS3-controller is possible, had to install a lot of drivers tho and was a bit complicated :p

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
I'm still waiting @Stan del Potro if you want to play our match :tennis:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
In a shocking upset that went over 3 hours late into the night, SdP has defeated Haneul 6-3 6-7 6-3 :eek: Waiting for official confirmation.

Hanuel finishes 1st based on the H2H vs Cloren.

SFs
Hanuel vs IBM - Afternoon Session
Jamovl vs Cloren - Night Session

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Only peaking against the very best as usual :worship:... and not even DFing 12 times could stop a serious GLENN :eek:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
As always only disgusting spacefilling keeps the most talented player on tour from progressing. Haneul praying that Ichbinmude plays and not "Ichbinmude" i.e his noble conqueror. I don't know how these spacefilling mugs sleep at night.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
As always only disgusting spacefilling keeps the most talented player on tour from progressing. Haneul praying that Ichbinmude plays and not "Ichbinmude" i.e his noble conqueror. I don't know how these spacefilling mugs sleep at night.
You mug should shut up because you still afraid of playing me. Because you know you will be first SFT-jerk who will lose to me and that will be forever in your life. In every biography, at every job, even in cementary and even when Petrus will ask you: 'What sins you have?' you will be quiet and the he say: 'You are first member of SFT who lost to S1an del BOATro. You go to special place of mugs'. So just stop to be coward and receive loss :bigwave:

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
You mug should shut up because you still afraid of playing me. Because you know you will be first SFT-jerk who will lose to me and that will be forever in your life. In every biography, at every job, even in cementary and even when Petrus will ask you: 'What sins you have?' you will be quiet and the he say: 'You are first member of SFT who lost to S1an del BOATro. You go to special place of mugs'. So just stop to be coward and receive loss :bigwave:
Wtf :haha:

·
Registered
21,078 Posts
GLENN spot on as usual. Cowardzure is using his Internet "problem" excuse to avoid playing you because he's scared. NID.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)

A short review on my match against @Mark Lenders :

So the last match between the two titans of this tour had to be the last match of this group-stage so far and everything was at stake here. Whoever wins it would reach the semis out of this group and you sensed the tension at the beginning. A close set and tight service games, battle all along the match. Suddenly the German veteran changed his return strategy and the Portuguese all-time great struggled a bit more. After breaking his serve to a 5-3, the KAndy-fan once again had a meltdown and lost his service game right on the spot. Luckily he was mentally strong enough to wrap the first set up by facing three breakpoints quickly and against all the odds converted the first one.

The second set was close to be a carbon copy of the first set, whereas the German looking more focused at his own service games. A double break right in the middle seemed that it was all sewn up, however, once again Mugdreas had lots of difficulties, got broken, but somehow managed to win after saving two break points at 5-4 to clinch the match and the Semis.

Conclusions of this game: My opponent wasn't ready to win as you could see. He was not so clutch like he uses to be as you could see in Paris, when the YEC#1-winner couldn't win ANY single point off him and obliterated his first round opponent beforehand. Fortunately I'm no Australian and don't have to represent that country, otherwise he'd smell blood and destroy me like the penguin that I'd represent as Australian. Lenders probably even lost by purpose to cover his rigging as rumours have it that he has some major influence on tour organizer(s). However, the outcome was always on his racket and IBM should feel happy that the Portuguese was merciful after all.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts