Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
21,129 Posts
Disgusting. Should be 1 ranking point per win at most. The very fabric of the MTF's TE existence continues to decline in my absence. When I get my internet back in 4656484747 years I'm taking control of all draws and point allocations so we can make TE great again.
I still can't at us playing MTF without you :eek:

You were desperately needed in this tournament to make it great :eek:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Update on the MugsTourfinals. This year following ATP traditions we have named the groups after 2 legends who are currently retired due to technical reasons. The event is being hosted in their name.

Edit: Arsenalex's Set W-L is 1-4 :facepalm:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
C1oren vs. Haneu1 = :drool:

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Update on the MugsTourfinals. This year following ATP traditions we have named the groups after 2 legends who are currently retired due to technical reasons. The event is being hosted in their name.

This thread contains more individual muggery than previous threads. :lol: BTW, my TB record this year is pretty pathetic. Still recovering in Romania.

·
Premium Member
8,650 Posts
Lost to Haneul as expected

Good luck against GLENN and the rest of the tournament.

@Jamvol I'm coming for you mate. Be prepared :p
I forgot to take a picture but the score was 6-7(2) 6-3 6-2 :cat:

Not sure why you think it was "expected", you played better than me on the baseline most of the match if it wasn't for that lagging game on my serve in the 2nd you might have broken me, close after that your level started to drop. I apologies again to @Cloren and @Arsenalex as they went and played with me despite the problem with Hamachi being my fault. I don't know why it doesn't find my opponents in game, although I set it up correctly :(

He did a Djokovic in the last game

He butchered my name

I thought Haneul was a secret GOAT though? :lol:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
He butchered my name
:facepalm: Over muggery in my single table than in the entire thread

Update: Hopfeully with less or no mistakes

SCENARIOS:

Group azure
As muggy as the group name's internet
3 players fighting for 2 spots. (Honestly Cloren and Haneul fighting for top spot :lol:)

1. Arsenalex OUT but help buddy SdP a step closer to qualification with a 0-6 0-6 loss.
2. SdP can miraculously qualify if he can win his remaining matches with a better scoreline than Cloren(You can already see him rage quitting seeing the conditions to qualify alone).
3. Cloren can only send some vCredits to Haneul to lose a set to secure #1 place based on the 2 tasty bagels he dished out.
4. Hanuel needs a win to secure first. Even a 3 setter loss cannot help him get 1st position because of Cloren's demolition job.

Hopefully no mistakes here. All the confusions are avioded if Haneul beats mugdelpotro without mercy.

Group Tennis4Lyf
Simple and easy like the group name - Whoever wins the last match finishes 2nd in the group :shrug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
GOATeul is love, GOATeul is life :worship: He's probably, at bare minimum, the real #2 here if he plays seriously all the time - not even kidding lol.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

SCENARIOS:

Group azure
3 players fighting for 2 spots. (Honestly Cloren and Haneul fighting for top spot :lol:)

1. Arsenalex OUT but help buddy SdP a step closer to qualification with a 0-6 0-6 loss.
2. SdP can miraculously qualify if he can win his remaining matches with a better scoreline than Cloren(You can already see him rage quitting seeing the conditions to qualify alone).
3. Cloren can only send some vCredits to Haneul to lose a set to secure #1 place based on the 2 tasty bagels he dished out.
4. Hanuel needs a win to secure first. Even a 3 setter loss cannot help him get 1st position because of Cloren's demolition job.

Hopefully no mistakes here. All the confusions are avioded if Haneul beats mugdelpotro without mercy.

Group Tennis4Lyf
Simple and easy like the group name - Whoever wins the last match finishes 2nd in the group :shrug:
Good work T4L :yeah:. Shame you couldn't compete here.

I believe Ibm already beat Lenders btw. Just that neither of them bothered to say here. So SFs are Haneul vs Ibm and Cloren vs Jamvol

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
MugsTourFInals, but these mugs miss:

@ali - :wavey:
@Phenomenadal - Come playing :p
@RuRo - We need more texts because clowns don't write :shrug:
@Claybot - Only one tournament and with fluke in Semifinals :spit:
@Sicario - Hehe
@Rik Wolland - Hi bro you need play :worship:
@Delusionalist. - Only TE player I miss with @Ponas Donny :sad:
I tried a couple months back, can't play on keyboard, I was moving worst than Karlovic. Besides, I found the game too basic, I can't use my hot shots. :p

But someone should make a Fifa 17 tournament on MTF: :yeah:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Good work T4L :yeah:. Shame you couldn't compete here.

I believe Ibm already beat Lenders btw. Just that neither of them bothered to say here. So SFs are Haneul vs Ibm and Cloren vs Jamvol
Mugs cannot even update results nowadays. :facepalm:

SdP will win both matches 6-0 6-0 and qualify

I tried a couple months back, can't play on keyboard, I was moving worst than Karlovic. Besides, I found the game too basic, I can't use my hot shots. :p

But someone should make a Fifa 17 tournament on MTF: :yeah:
FIFA on PC or PS/XBOX? It is too expensive. For PC, I believe, is around 45-50€ and otherwise 50-60€. You can make partial appearance in a couple of tournaments and still win on MTF TE. :)secret: Ask for huge appreance fee from IBM)

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

SCENARIOS:

Group azure

Group Tennis4Lyf
Awesome work mate. Gonna put it now in wiki-format like at the WTFs and gonna vulture your work for it. Sorry mate :worship:

41 - 60 of 119 Posts