Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I told this guy not to go to a certain place the next day, "or else", I say. He gets in my face and says: "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?"

Instead of making petty threats, but to get my point across, I said: We gonna see what's goin on

The last time I went grocery shopping: I was in the produce section, checking out some honeydew, or maybe it was muskmelon, and I overhear a woman complain about something petty, so I blurted out Any problem cannot be found.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I keep stopping myself from saying things are "GOAT".

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
I can no longer tolerate Amethyst Deceivers by Coil because of its vulture-related lyrics. This forum has ruined my favourite musick.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Certain players I just called by their MTF name, usually when they lose.

Berdshit, Almugro, Boredo, etc.

Actually, pretty sure I just say Berdshit all the time, and I don't even dislike him really.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
I sometimes talk to my family about tennis. Now even my mom refers to Rafa as "Nadull" :haha:

·
10,284 Posts
I have officially incorporated NID in my daily life and have even gotten friends saying it :lol:

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Last weekend I spoke with a friend about doping. I told him how some fans thought that it was a silent ban when an unnamed player had a long injury break. Soon after that I told how badly he's playing now. The friend said then, "Did he stop doping or do also others dope now?"

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I call one of my friend's Bogan Nadal because he hits with over 1 metre net clearance.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Always calling a mate of mine Fat Dave. Only weighs 140 pounds, but seemed appropriate for someone named David D. David.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts