514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii! Our final 5 are:

Richard
Nikolay
James
Tommy
Carlos

Thank you participating in my game! All you need to know from here on out will be in this thread. You are no longer tribes, but instead 1 final tribe known as the Aina Tribe. Aina means Earth in Hawaiian, and this will also be the name of your five's final tribe. Good luck, and your 1st individual immunity challenge will begin shortly!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii- Individual Immunity Challenge #1

For this 1st individual immunity challenge, i have created a thread for each of you in the Games forum here on MTF. Your goal is to get the LEAST amount of posts in your thread. Here are the rules:

-You may post in anyone's thread, even your own
-The only posts in your thread that will count will be:
+Posts by fellow Survivors
+Posts that ARE NOT yours or MINE
+Posts that are posted before the deadline
-You may post as much as you want and in anyone's thread before the deadline

REMEMBER: your goal is to get the LEAST amount of posts in your thread.

Good luck, and here are your links to your threads:

Nikolay’s Thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=52549

James’ Thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=52548

Tommy’s Thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=52544

Richard’s Thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=52546

Carlos’ Thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=52545

The deadline is Saturday, September 10th at 9:00 am est.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
If we're posting in someone else's, are we allowed to have 2 or more posts in a row?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sol Apollo said:
If we're posting in someone else's, are we allowed to have 2 or more posts in a row?
you can have as many posts as you want in a row. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump... apparently no one feels like playing :(

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Fi-Fi said:
hmmmm i wondered that too :shrug: :scratch:
Considering the last challenge was supposed to end on Saturday and it is now Tuesday and we have heard nothing :shrug:

If everyone is too busy to participate, we should just end it instead of struggling along when nothing is happening.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
it is strange how nothing has happened in a couple of days :scratch:
do you think it will start again?? because its been a while now....

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
savestheday91 said:
Considering the last challenge was supposed to end on Saturday and it is now Tuesday and we have heard nothing :shrug:

If everyone is too busy to participate, we should just end it instead of struggling along when nothing is happening.

i just haven't had the time to end the challenge. I figured the same thing, there are only a couple that even care to participate, so unless i have a lot of free time i am not going to update it. That is, unless people care to start participating...

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
I♥Davenport said:
i just haven't had the time to end the challenge. I figured the same thing, there are only a couple that even care to participate, so unless i have a lot of free time i am not going to update it. That is, unless people care to start participating...

I think people aren't participating because you don't really care to either. :shrug:

4 out of the 5 of us left seem to be active enough. When you have a challenge to see who has the LEAST posts, you have to figure some people are going to be smart enough not to post at all.

Reactions: Haute

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
Just wondering when it finishes cos i wont be here from next week onwards well not as much as i do now! thanks!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, the game will be completed then.

Immunity Challenge Results:

James
14 posts

Tommy
8 posts

Carlos

Richard
8 posts

Nikolay
14 posts

Richard and Tommy both tied with a total of 8 posts. Since you tied for immunity, you BOTH win immunity! Congratulations!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Merge Tribal Council #1

Hello! I will be doing the tribal councils in here from now on.

This is the first tribal council as a merge thread, and there are only 5 left!!! Since there was a tie in the immunity, both Tommy and Richard have immunity! You can vote for any player you like, except Tommy and Richard. That leaves you with:

James
Carlos
Nikolay

Please vote by pm, with the following in your message:

-Your name
-Who you are voting for
-Reason you are voting for him/her

If any of the above 3 are missing, your vote will become invalid and will count as a vote against yourself. If you fail to vote by the deadline, you will get a vote counted against you. The player who has the most votes by the deadline is voted out of MTF Fantasy Survivor: Hawaii and will become our next member of our jury. Good luck!

The deadline is Friday, September 16th at 7:00 am est.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump! 3 votes are in! About 13 hours left in the deadline!!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts