Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who doesn't disbelieve Rafa won't be unbeaten in a future major?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weigh in and we will see which experts were right.

P.S. You have a 50-50 chance even if you are no expert. :cool:

P.P.S. If one doesn't require clarification regarding the wording of the question, one may consider that they have not failed at preliminarily qualifying as an expert.

However if one wants, one can receive help from one of these astute preliminary qualifiers if they are so disposed. ;)

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
I think the title is the same as asking 'Who believes Nadal will be beaten in a future major ?'.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I don't understand what you are asking. I have a clue but this is really bad English. As someone posted, triple negatives :confused:.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don't understand what you are asking. I have a clue but this is really bad English. As someone posted, triple negatives :confused:.
Who doesn't not disbelieve the belief of not unbelieving that he won't not be unbeaten.

·
Registered
6,880 Posts

But seriously: I truly shouldn't be having thoughts of me not having the disbelief that he won't be unbeaten in a future non major.

Reactions: Nathaliia

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now come on Alex, you know this is only to make life more interesting... ;)

I mean, it would have been so ordinary and boring to ask something like:
"Who believes Rafa won't win a major in the future?" , no?

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
29,420 Posts
Wut? It's not hard to understand the thread title. Masterclass is just playing around a bit.

As for the question, I don't know if Rafa will win another slam. He'll have a shot at Roland Garros until he retires.

Reactions: masterclass

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,345 Posts
I originally read this to mean who believes Nadal won't be beaten in ANY future major which is absurd as even Djokovic couldn't claim the French Open. I'd say small chance. His game has declined badly and unlike Federer and Murray doesn't have full confidence in his basic groundies.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Now come on Alex, you know this is only to make life more interesting... ;)

I mean, it would have been so ordinary and boring to ask something like:
"Who believes Rafa won't win a major in the future?" , no?

Respectfully,
masterclass
OK MC, most of the time I take your posts and threads seriously so I wasn't sure about this one. You are always so serious. Well done my friend. You confused the shit out of me ;).

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No worries Alex. Sometimes I take almost complete leave from seriousness when the mood takes me. Summer doldrums, eh?

You know I'm no knave and I know you're no fool, but a twist here and there can be interesting at times. - Kipling, again.

I was hopeful that those with a little more insight might discover the thread's somewhat veiled purpose. Where is ZakMcCrack?

Respectfully,
masterclass

1 - 20 of 39 Posts